1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Cherry Bomber Style Bottom Feeder, $27 at Focalecig

Discussion in 'Unregulated Mech Mods' started by TheWestPole, Aug 21, 2015.

1. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

2. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

This is tempting since I'm really diggin the BF that I have, now. Mine's light as a feather, though.
    I forgot to tell you that once I took that included, horrible atty off and switched to the BF Velocity it hits much harder. But it will never hit as hard as a Cherry Bomber. I wish they could somehow fit a bottle between two 18650s. (Am I giving you any ideas?;)) Heck, they make triple 18650 mods.

4. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

You did tell me @muth. So you resolved that the main hangup was in the 510 contact. There's no reason that even a crap design can be made to hit fully if you're really willing to get up in its business.

Looks like I will be overhauling my Abaddon now. I love the shape, small size and lightness, but hard hits are still inconsistent and require too much button force. It will get a spring loaded 510 and a single positive wire to solve it.