1. @bigdaddybrink1 Is Giving Away a DIY Kit to His YouTube Subscribers!!!

Thank You, Dan!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

2. New Contest - Win $20.00 from My Freedom Smokes

Thank You ReddHott

Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. Attn: New Forum for ALL Political Discussions

Please post all political discussions, opinions or info in the new Political Banter forum

Censored Words

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by InMyImage, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Shark Vape

Shark Vape Expert parker...

Ahhhh the slippery slope of speech control...

Ummm excuse me, my privileged princess bullshit detector is going off again...
    You were banned from ecf and run outta VU because you couldn't control your mouth.

At VB, I have personally watched you hurl your raging filthy insults at people (always men) since I came here.... Somehow, all men who don't share your "enlightened" opinions are pigs, misogynists, bigots, racists, hitlers, and several other ists.

Then when somebody calls you out for your lying/delusional (take yer pick) attacks, suddenly you're pooor widdle delicate snowflake kelli again.

I have watched you run good people outta here, with nothing more than your name calling man-hate, for no discernible reason, except your own manipulative and damaged sense of amusement.

And @InMyImage gallantly comes rushing in to scold, censor, erase, or move any of those evil men-posts who spoke truth to you... Because the rules here are different for kelli. Kelli can (and has many times) puke out terrible personal insults at any man whose opinion differs from hers. Yet nobody (lookin at you, IMI) ever corrects the hate filled, screaming red-headed snowflake.

So IMI, please don't sit there pretending that the same rules apply to all. Your abusive little hypocrite princess makes her own "rules"... And you never say chit to correct her. (weird, huh???)

This is not a forum. It is kelli's special, protected, attention seeking social club.
    You really need a sticky honestly defining this place. I would respect that honesty and leave. Frankly, I never would have joined had I known that VB is little more than an extension of Ms. k's facebook page.

I think it would save a lotta time if ya just made her a moderator. Then you'd have her ideal 'only liberal women and eunuchs' community.

• Spam or Troll Spam or Troll x 2
    • List
  2. Shark Vape

Shark Vape Expert parker...

These will be my last words here...

IMI, I am truly sympathetic to your plight. but I think your being too sensitive.
    Words only have the power you give them.

Then you make a rule which is subsequently used as a weapon of sorts by @dubya. That's even worse than if the rule were made at his request.
    That makes him a social justice warrior. As I quoted above, he had that lil meltdown over a CARTOON.

Holy cow dude... a cartoon??? Suck it the fuck up.

If you no likee, ban me the fuck outta here.
    I've had enough of the self-pity party.

[/discussion]

• Spam or Troll Spam or Troll x 2
    • List
  3. kelli

kelli The original blip

i don't even have a FB page......so there. i'll be sure to try to emulate you in the future, since you are so fucking perfect. you are like your orange buffoon hero......never wrong.

you've done nothing but criticize, troll, condemn, and mock people since you've been here. so quit throwing stones, mr. glass house. btw, i thought you were leaving. so leave already.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Lord have mercy:facepalm:I'm outta this thread.............byeeeeeee

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  5. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Thanks for understanding normally I'd agree about words only having the power you give them but after years hearing your kids disability used as a way to call things and people stupid it gets hard to take. In personal conversation I don't normally say anything until it becomes common and then let them know how I feel and why. In this case it forced it's way out and given the attack from Shark who has been a consistent troublemaker here the last couple of months I addressed it head on.

It was a scene in Conan the Barbarian when he got crucified ;)

I'd tag Shark but given that he's been told the truth about his faux complaints and issues on multiple occasions I'm content not to give him a reason to return. He's bragged about being banned everywhere else so it seems to be a goal that satisfies his ego somehow.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Spam or Troll Spam or Troll x 1
    • List
  6. Jerry

Jerry Seriously Committed

Kelli is right about ECF. They have very strict rules, but they are enforced unevenly. If one has friends in high places, they can get away with a lot. If a mod doesn't like you, you are doomed. Kelli acted a lot better than some people who are still there.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Cronyism, yech!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Jerry

LOL, Karen. I was one of those people who had friends in high places. Back in '09 and '10, I had a lot of fun on ECF, without so much as a warning. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

No kidding. I had a personal message from a mod whose name rhymes with "ass wipe", interestingly---verbatim: "I'm watching you.". That's all she said. You know, the one who so many eloquently stood up for after someone went after her on another nasty vape forum. Anyone over there who knows me (and some who came here from over there) would tell you that I never once even remotely approached breaking any rules, ever, and went out of my way to treat people with respect. I still do not know where that comment came from-----other than maybe she was not happy that I was having so much fun with the other people there and we were enjoying each other so much...... and maybe she felt like she was losing "control" of the particular thread.

Some people just have to feel as if they are in control. If not, they are miserable and take it out on other people.

10. Jerry

I know who you are talking about, Lisa. I never knew you to be a troublemaker. Only she knows why she was keeping an eye on you. :???: