1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

BEST FLAVORINGS EVER (PT 1)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by muth, Jun 30, 2019.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

This was uploaded Oct '18 on DIYorDIE. Wayne's criteria for best flavors ever was that they either had to be good as solo and/or mix well with others. I've asked this question on multiple forums and it's hard to get answers. Mostly because people will bring up the subjectiveness argument or they just hadn't single tested all the flavors from each brand. How many people have, lol? You can view his vid but I thought it would be more convenient for everyone if I listed them. Just a list. If you want details watch the vid.

1. TFA Ripe Strawberry
    2. CAP Guava
    3. CAP Vanilla Custard V1 and 2
    4. FA Meringue
    5. FA Almond
    6. HS Blueberry
    7. FW Blood Orange
    8. FLV Milk & Honey
    9. WF Peach Pie & Cream
    10. PUR Country Apple (better than FA Fuji)
    11. JF Milk Chocolate
    12. INW Cactus
    13. DEL Cantaloupe
    14. OOO Happy Rancher Strawberry

I have a few of these. If anyone tries them I'd love to hear your thoughts.:)

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

ETA: Before you start hemming and hawing that your favorite this or that was not included you have to listen to his explanations made at the time.

3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Do you have a link to the vid? Even though I don't agree with the 6 I've tried that are on the list, I'd at least like to watch it.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sure. I get it. I have only a couple but I can see why you'd have questions or disagreements. I'd also like to know if his opinions have changed since this vid uploaded. One reason I even listed these is because no one has an opinion on the best of the brands. The subjective argument prevents people from even going there but, at least, it's a start.