1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Bavarian Doughnut

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by muth, May 7, 2020.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

This is not mine. Credit goes to BK Toad. http://tjek.nu/r/bxyX

According to BK, this is a SnV. Most bakery vapes need a steep so that's a plus.

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 10.41.24 PM.png

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl I just mixed this one and it is delicious off the finger. He says it's a SnV so I'll vape it soon.

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Awesome! I probably won't try it because I can't taste zeppola at all. Sucks. I really wanted to like that one.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

What percentage did you try it at? I can taste the powdered sugar and everything. People use it a lot for donut recipes and I can see why.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl do you have Yes We Cheesecake? I hear great things about it and wondered if it's worth it.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

I feel that way about some flavors. I invested in a ton of RF (SC) and only came away with maybe one. I think I need that PG, lol.

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

All of the percentages. Lol. I made several. All no go.

I do have some and have heard the same thing. For me it is just ok. One of the better ones but I'm not a big cheesecake can IRL so can take it or leave it.

Yeah, me too. The strawberry was my one and only favorite.

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

So, @muth did you try any? Maybe I should give zeppola one last chance. I know the custard is awesome so it won't be a total loss.