1. @bigdaddybrink1 Is Giving Away a DIY Kit to His YouTube Subscribers!!!

Thank You, Dan!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

2. New Contest - Win $20.00 from My Freedom Smokes

Thank You ReddHott

Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. Attn: New Forum for ALL Political Discussions

Please post all political discussions, opinions or info in the new Political Banter forum

banner movement

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by r7r, Sep 24, 2016.

1. r7r

r7r New Member

Hi. New here and am having an issue with the top banner traveling down. I've noticed it at other sites and it's not a huge deal, but it's covering the Reply box while I'm using it. Ty:)

2. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

What is your set up? Device its happening on, or multiple... Your browser name or is it Tapatalk? @InMyImage will need details like this to troubleshoot with you...

And welcome aboard the good ship Blip!

3. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Really sorry for the late response on this. I've been dealing with some personal problems and haven't been on much recently.

What you describe is a weird one. Although banner does a small bounce normally when you change pages or first access the site. It's because I have the system set up to keep the menu at the top of the screen at all times.

In order to try and look into it for you, I need to know how you are accessing the site.

Kind of device/computer you are using
    Operating system
    Web Browser

Once I know those things I'll ask more specific questions, but one that is immediate is if you have tried a different web browsser and had the same problem? If you haven't tried a different browser yet, can you do so please.

4. r7r

r7r New Member

Seems fine now. I'm using Puffin browser - kitkat/Android. Ty