Angel Cigs

Discussion in 'On-Line Vendors and B&M's' started by Bigdaddybrink1, May 4, 2015.

1. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

I have bought several items from them.
    1.) Cherry Bomber(clone)
    2.) Kanger Sub-ohm
    3.) mini-kanger sub-ohms
    4.) kanger sub-ohm coils

They all arrived quickly. Some of the items took a few days to ship but once they did, they got to me super quick. They Cherry Bomber I love.
    kanger has shitty airflow but that is not the vendors fault.
    I took @Ld3441 advice and contacted them as I was lookin for the delrin parts. Well, their response was short and simple,
    'how many do you want?'
    Well i replied asking price......we'll see how that goes.

Over all I would say I'm very happy with the company and their response time!! They are a lil'more that FT, but shipping is WAY faster so its almost OK to spend that lil'more.

2. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

Angel is fair, time response is always off but I sent her picture of a defective product and she sent me new one

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

How's was the quality of the Cherry Bomber(clone), I almost pulled the trigger but chickened out?

4. Bigdaddybrink1

Bad ass.
    Its heavy. Solid.

lg g3 tapatalk

5. VapedCrusader

VapedCrusader Your Favorite Blip

AC has been hit or miss for me.. but i will say the customer service is top notch.. I prefer Focalecig (especially their US warehouse - amazing ship time and great prices)

6. Bigdaddybrink1

The battery door is tight fiiiting
    The screws are smooth.
    The 510 threads are meh

lg g3 tapatalk

7. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

I have Castigador clone on way from them and might pick up Bonsai RDA to match

8. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

Hoping they get the dos equis clone in too,already have atty picked out to match it :)