1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.......

2. kelli

kelli The original blip

good morning @Blue1 :)

i am playing catch up here after missing a day and a half of work. the power outage didn't keep the work from piling up for some reason. :confused:

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I never worry too much about catching up around here....just the past few post is usually enough because everyone loves quoting............

4. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Hello AUvians :)

Yes, I'm still alive but I've been sick and still am in addition to having a really shitty week because of some other issues.

Going to take some time to catch up, but wanted to say hi before I start wandering around and reading up ;)

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  5. InMyImage

Well that was quick... :(

6. kelli

kelli The original blip

yeah it's been sparse around here lately. holiday crap. but it's pretty much over now.

just saw a story on the news. more bad stuff on e-cigs. dna damage caused by large doses (they didn't say how much) of vape juice. blah blah blah.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. kelli

kelli The original blip

so bill, i assume you didn't get the ice storm that came thru here and wreaked havoc?

8. InMyImage

Nope but we have had some rain and will be getting more as the temperature drops so it's probably coming. Temps have been to high for ice the last couple of days.

I was completely out of commission physically after Christmas because of helping Ethan so much with his Legos on Xmas day and then I got sick so I'm disappointed that I haven't been able to put the trike together and if the weather stays cold I won't be able to ride it with him.

Fortunately #AMBUCS was nice enough to give us an indoor trainer with Ethan's trike so I'll be able to use that to help build up some fitness over the winter once I get better :thumb:

9. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

Hello Kelli, Love this profile pic of yours...

10. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

Anybody know if a kangertech SSOCC coil is actual stainless steel wire or kanthal wire with a stainless steel body?

11. InMyImage

It looks like they make this in both SS and Nickle and include what type of wire it is in the title:

http://www.kangeronline.com/products/nickel-ssocc
    http://www.kangeronline.com/products/kanger-stainless-steel-organic-cotton-coil

Looks like they also use a different color on the words on the box so that would be a clue if a vendor doesn't specify. Seems kind of dumb that they don't specify the type on the front of the box though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Good morning AU :eek:

13. dubya

Dna damage?

14. kelli

kelli The original blip

yeppers, that is what they claimed.

15. kelli

kelli The original blip

it's my new years outfit. not sure but i think glassgrl did it for me.

16. dubya

So if we keep vaping, we will ruin all of our dna, then just all become the same people? :p Seems like a good thing to me. Then we all won't be so easily traceable ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. kelli

kelli The original blip

yeah we will all be little clones of each other. like stepford wives. :p

18. dubya

Then they could leave the sheep alone, just make everyone vape ;)

19. kelli

kelli The original blip

oh and just think.....you could commit a crime, and even if you left dna evidence all you'd have to do is vape a bunch and they couldn't match it to you. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. kelli

kelli The original blip

oh shit, think i just felt my chromosomes transmorgifying. :eek: