1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Haku venna. Other than messing around, only thing I have vaped for months :eek::D

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh yes, I've heard of the Haku Venna but I never saw that finish and didn't recognize it. A lot of people like it.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

I have sad news.....Nikko is failing. I've been in and out of grief, weeping. He saw his vet today. He's not in pain but his body is shutting down. Without going into details, I'll just say that his vet wants me to check in on Monday to see how the weekend went. I'm hoping he will pass peacefully here at home where he's felt safe and loved all his life. If it appears that his life becomes too uncomfortable for him I'll have to make a decision. I would want him euthanized here, at home, if that's the case. I don't care what the cost.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  5. dubya

The way I like them built, I cannot use the included cap. Well, I could, but I would have to let it sit way longer than I want to. It gets quite hot. Titanium, acrylic, and delrin are all perfect. I have amassed quite a collection of venna caps, lol. I know I have fallen in love with many vapes over the years, but I don't think I have ever said this before. If the venna with this build was all I ever vaped again, I would be totally content :D:eek::eek:

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  6. dubya

Really sorry to hear this Karen, I know he is your baby.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Oh Karen I am so sorry to hear this... it makes me sad.. I know he is everything to you and you have done really well to make his life happy & loved...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

I hope to see your favorite Venna build, then:D

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nikko suddenly rose up from the bed and wanted out. I was surprised. I decided to accompany him outside, he's too frail to be on his own, I felt.
    We actually walked together, me following him and sometimes he following right by my side. He enjoyed himself looking around, checking things out and putting his paws up on a tree watching two small birds. When we sat still together he circled me giving me the most loving head rubs. It was like he was thanking me for letting him enjoy the outdoors.

Gotta go, I'm tearing up again. Thank you for your support.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I just got a notice that the roomie's sister & family was exposed to CV on Thursday... so technically we were exposed on Saturday... a couple of them weren't feeling all that well but we kept our distance from them...

Oh this is heartbreaking to hear...

Good night everyone...

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Happy Monday y'all!

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I am guessing the years of Tylenol are catching up with me...the Ultrasound reveals I probably have Steatosis... basically a fatty liver... many things fit that diagnosis... including the weight gain...it's all in the middle... I have a GI appointment in 2 weeks... but everything else looks good so they say...
    I'll let you know more as I get more information..
    Good night everyone...

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh dear, yes, tylenol was something I was always afraid of and for good reason especially when I found out years later that I had Hep C. I hope you avoided any viruses floating around and good luck with the GI appointment.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

So, Idk what's going on but after Nikko's vet described my caring for Nikko as "hospice care", today Nikko walked in the kitchen wanting to eat. He ate more than he's had in a week. Then we went for another walk where I was rushing to keep up with him. He wanted to get into my neighbor's garbage can! He definitely had more pizazz in his step.

Yesterday was a scary one as he strained so hard to poop, I thought he would burst a blood vessel. Finally a small piece came out of him that looked weird (to me). Then another a bit larger and more normal. I took the specimens to his vet. He didn't see anything foreign but said it was hard and recommended canned pumpkin meat for fiber. I was surprised he even had anything in him after not eating for so long.

This is going to be a day by day experience. Today, I heard a story on the radio told by a doctor who lost his young son to cancer and passed away at home. He said something that jumped out...don't call the undertaker too soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

I guess most of my posts will be Nikko updates for now. Today he ate like a soldier :thumb:. Idk what it all means. Maybe it's just an up and down process, Idk. All I know is that I'm praying for him not to have cancer or IBD. I just want him to be comfortable and pain free and to go on his own terms. Maybe that's a big prayer but what is faith for if you don't use it?

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  16. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night everyone....

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a pleasant Sunday. Nikko continues to eat and is pooping without awful strain like the first time:). I still accompany him on walks. I think he realizes that he's not in a position to defend himself if needed. I don't see signs of terrible suffering on his part, just an older cat with unknown health issues who's slowing down. I might try to consult with an internist for further advice going forward.

• List
  19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Always happy to hear he is eating...
    I still feel like crap, but supposed to go back to work tomorrow...
    Good night everyone...

• List
  20. MRSpivey

Hiya AUvians!