1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I got pulled out of line twice while flying. Once because their sniffer detected glycerol... a chemical often found in explosives... and e-liquid, and again when they could not ID a tube mech mod. Both times I just showed 'em what U had, and went on my merry way.

Well, not so merry... coach SUCKS for tall people LOL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

:laugh::rofl::laugh:...I used to have quite the collection from Avon with animals & odd shapes.. but never a grenade!!!
    Good night everyone....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

@muth , amazon prime has Vikings, so gonna start it tomorrow night :banana:
    @glassgrl , might have asked already, but KF 2019 thoughts? Todays mail, Purge Bloodpoint (my second) Silencer cap on Carnage 1.5 deck, and masks to no end...... :headbang:
    16146633822561794574080.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

@dubya, I love the 2019! I need to find a few more if possible. I thought it was going to be like the Doggystyle, which I'm not too fond of. This bottom fill is way better.

Good morning AU. It's crazy windy and feels like 6 degrees out. Super sucky after a few 45+ degree days. The snow was almost gone. Oh well, I have a ton of stuff to do inside.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning GG and AUvians yet to arrive!

6. dubya

Good morning AU. Yet another 12 hr day for me. I have 21 minutes to myself :banana::rollseyes:
    Oh that is great to hear! I thought and hoped you would love it. We were getting the melt then back to cold here as well.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....
    not much going on so maybe I will check out Amazon....;)

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Don't forget to use our link;)

Blue, I know you are lucky in contests. Would you like to enter this one? If you do, I get an extra point, too. The prizes are good ones. Der, I did it wrong. I emailed you the link. Steampugs is a good guy, no scams, spams, or anything like that.

https://steampugs.co.uk?rpid=3&rpr=451

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Fasten your seatbelt! And get ready to run out of the room. I did a couple of times! But it was all worth it, lol.

10. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya re: Vikings. When you see it, can you tell me what you think the Flying Eagle is? I couldn't quite figure it out but it was one of the things that made me run out of the room.

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I got your email.. entered!!!
    Good night everyone....

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....... I have a little shopping to do this morning...
    HHD!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  14. dubya

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Heyo! Gotta make some juice. Meanwhile I was hoping @Donald Bickers would stop in and say howdy:). Don, how are you and your wife doing these days? I've been thinking about the both of you. Please pay us a visit to let us know you're okay. Also.....I miss shootin' the sh*t with you. Would love to talk more DIY since you have so much experience.:thumb:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  17. MRSpivey

I took the lazy route and have been Vaping Johnny’s Juice recently. I’ve got all my mixing stuff out and prepared. Hopefully will get a good bit done this weekend.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm still buying my favorite commercial juice from years ago until I can't anymore. Meanwhile I work on trying to get a reasonable clone of them. The race is on.......! Wish me luck

19. MRSpivey

Sorry... I fell asleep.

Good night AUvians.

20. dubya

I have been giving her multiple massages daily. Always do her feet and legs anyway, so threw in the shoulders. Although she says it feels great, not sure it's helping :(
    Not sure what you call that on my head. One of those things you pull down around your neck, then pull up as a mask. But I like it as a hat. J and the girls say I look ridiculous, but I say sooo sue me ;):headbang:

I've been on and will be on HMBL for a while. Ejuicesteals.com has 120ml for 99 cents, zero nic, 70/30. I add a little nic, 3 or 4 % flavoring, and VG, and boom, 500ml of drippin juice for about 5 bucks, lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List