1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Today's offering to the foodies is:

A mussels in a creamy lemon butter garlic sauce over shiritake pasta (it was really good the other day, so today we're taking it to the in-laws for Sunday dinner), and focaccia bread, followed by an enormous NY cheesecake. All keto friendly, all by me, all delicious :)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Keto focaccia? Do you have a recipe? It all sounds delish! I need to get back on keto. Slipped pretty bad lately.

Stopping in to say hey. Not much happening, still sewing and wishing for nice weather.

3. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's hefty! Does your wife ask you to do the house budgeting or do you get a break on that? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Howdy to all:). I've been a bit depressed about current vaping events and just the overall current world situation. I know things will work out one way or another but I'm just so damn angry. Not much else to say.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

She has previously done accounting and HR during her working days before being a stay at home Honey Day Care for the grandkids. She does the home management and we regularly go over the finances/budget together. So, I do get a break.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. MRSpivey

I know the feeling and can totally relate. I try to distract myself from things that adversely impact me but often that ends up with me retreating into isolation within my “happy place.”

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

Guess I’ll sign off. Good night AUvians.

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

My happy place is usually vape related. Playing with gear, mixing, building recipes and blocking out everything else but lately I can't get that inspiration going. I suppose that's a normal reaction to feeling blocked in. Maybe I should spend less time on vape forums where people are panicking about the mail ban, lol. You can feel the tension in the air.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Pleasant dreams Mark:)

11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

OHH and GF too... I will have to try that sometime...

I know how you feel as I am also there... Can't find a happy place either.... just lots of panic & stress....

going back to sleep now... Good night everyone...

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

13. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Good morning AU. Finished game of thrones last night. Intense, all I can say......

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Mornin':).....just trying to hang tight with my blippy friends. Hope you all have a nice day.

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... I just ordered a new Aegis X... the one I am using seems to have a short in it... sometimes it won't pick up one battery so I get an error saying not enough power... I usually just smack it to 1 side and it fixes it... but I thought I better get a replacement while I can.... This is my goto mod.... I love the huge screen!!!... I ordered from here in the US though just in case it doesn't make it in 30 days!!!... I wonder what they are going to do about China stuff ordered from places that sell other electronics???.... are they going to X-ray every package???.... "Things that make you go Hmm..."
    After I get a replacement I will take it apart and see what's up inside...
    It's Munday so a couple phone calls is all....

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

This is a popular topic lately. People have different opinions to offer on that. Everything from depending on who is working what shift, lol, to customs agents and USPS workers have enough on their hands to be x-raying every single package coming through our borders. No matter how strict the Feds enforce their regulations I still think it's going to be a hit or miss type of thing. In my thinking, Agents will have to go through extensive training in order to recognize what is a vape related item. Have you ever watched your luggage go through an airport x-ray machine and look at the screen? I have and could hardly recognize my own stuff. One time they searched my luggage because a perfume bottle looked like a grenade to them. What is our vape gear going to look like? It's all so different.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. MRSpivey

When I was going to the office a number of guards had me explain to them what my devices were and how they worked.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sweet dreams :)

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

I hope that was a good thing.