1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nikko gets human food. Either cooked chicken or baby food. Cats are all about protein so Idk where that leaves the cat food industry? He also likes cat junk food like Party Mix. The food industry knows exactly how to get us hooked.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

And I already live one. If I could only get rid of all the stuff around me I don't use.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I've done that at BCF and contacted them about it. They credited me on my next order. It was already in the system when I checked out and I could also take advantage of whatever special sale was going on or use the code again for a double dip;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl did you say you like INW Lemon Cake? It's on the weekly sale right now, 25% off, no code needed. Idk when the sale starts/ends.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Got my flavors. Just 6.:thumb:

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya is one of your building buddies over at VU called Don Palms29? Or maybe something similar?

7. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Nope, I know who he is though. Oddly enough the guy giving me TONS of help, even uploading videos into our PM is ~Don~

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

DonPalms was kind enough to send me some of his coils to try. I met him on ECF but he fled there because of a pita moderator. Me too. Just couldn't take her reprimands any longer.
    If you happen to see him would you say hi for me?

9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I'm not sure about the cat food. The refrigerated stuff was almost empty of cat food too so I guess it's affecting that too. I'm sure it's much healthier to cook for them anyway with all the recalls and pets dying from mold and plastic and whatever in the food. The homemade food recipes have me questioning though. Have you ever had a dog that felt like eating apples or cranberries? Me either.

That one isn't a fav but thanks for the heads up. It's a bit heavy, I like a lighter cake. Used to be the Russian Flavours/VZSC Cake but that's gone. :( I mixed up some DIYFS Angelfood Cake with some lemon and it's really close.

10. dubya

I sure will. What did you think of his coils?

11. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

We frequently stew meat and blend it with roasted pumpkin for our dogs. I CAN ASK stepdot for the recipe, if you'd like...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Great! He works with N80 a lot and kanthal. He's not into fancy artistic builds just ones that perform well and i think he won some type of award for performance. This is his Quarantine Killer Coil:

Of course, I don't have big lungs like you guys but I knew I better be chuffing out of the window.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

That Dinner Lady Lemon Tart that people rave about uses one of the Chemnovatic lemon flavors. Sorry, don't remember which one exactly. I haven't tried it and haven't vaped any lemon stuff. But it's supposed to be really good lemon for bakery.

14. dubya

I just got RFSC lemon. It smells like cleaner :( Don't have high hopes for that one....

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. dubya

I'm pushing the limits, I'll use my left hand :whistle:
    16114649976691424471473.jpg

16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone...

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yeah, Idk much about that flavor but you can't always judge by the smell and it might steep out. Smell, taste and vape don't always match up either. Checking reviews helps too.

18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Yes, please!

So many lemon flavors are like that, just acrid and nasty. Then there are the ones that taste fine but the flavor fades really quickly from the whole mix. The Super Concentrate Lemon that Bull City has is a really good one but my fav is the SC Lemonade from vaping zone. I can't find it anywhere else and it's more than double the price. At 1% in a mix it's still kinda worth it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...
    Happy Playoff Day...

20. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

1 cup steel cut oats
    ~2 1/2 cups water
    Organ meats (or chicken thighs are good for delicate stomachs) cut smallish.
    1 cup canned or roasted pumpkin

Instapot poultry setting or around 20 mins pressure cooking. Mash/shred with fork. We store ours in the fridge for up to 10 days.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List