1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....
    Good luck Karen...

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

My sister said the new variant is more communicable so you get sick faster, not worse. Honestly I think that's, for lack of a better word, helpful. In terms of quarantine time from possible infection anyway, and actual time a person is infectious, walking around without knowing.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thx Blue, your lucky wish helped. My student finished in record breaking time, 15 minutes early! Never happened in my 3 years there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

That is helpful knowledge:thumb:. I heard a similar explanation on the radio saying that it's the same virus but produces more cells. Better chance of quickly infecting. Thx Becca.

5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night AUvians. I may or may not pop back in later.

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone.....

7. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Well, FFFFF!

My brother-in-law is in the hospital in an induced coma, on a ventilator.

What happened to all of this going away magically after the election?

Covid SUCKS!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

Sorry Shawn. I think people who thought/said that COVID-19 would disappear after the election were just fooling themselves. It’s a real mutating virus that will have to be dealt with for quite some time.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

Oh, good morning AUvians!

10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I'm so sorry, Shawn. I fervently hope he gets better and gets back to the family as soon as possible. :love:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm sorry to hear that Shawn. I hope he recovers as soon as possible and your family members stay healthy.

I haven't heard anyone say this would magically go away due to a political election. If so, that's got to be one of the most UNscientific statements I've heard since Trump's Clorox cure!

One more time just for a laugh that you could probably use right now.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

I haven't heard that one yet. Wouldn't be surprised if it was fabricated but I personally know people who don't believe there is a pandemic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Just a reminder to everyone. Now that there is a new administration don't think that fabrications, conspiracies, propaganda and such will disappear off social media. Quite the opposite because we have a group of Americans who are unhappy with the outcome and will do what they can to disparage it. Until people respect and trust each other we'll continue to have this game of "tables turned".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.....
    Shawn I am so sorry... I hope things turn around for him quickly and he has a full recovery...

That was funny Karen... ty for sharing....

TGIF...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

So my dental appointment went well with the student dentist but not so well with the financial department. It went something like this: You owe us $690 for one procedure and $850 for two other procedures. Therefore you owe us a balance of $1100.

First of all, I already paid for the first procedure but they have no record of that. I do. WTF? If I hired people for my financial department I'd make damn sure they can add 2+2.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  16. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Maybe they're students LOL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

17. MRSpivey

I’m disheartened by both political sides of the isle. That’s why I try not to get into political based discussions.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I've certainly learned one thing- all the people who told me "Too bad, he's your president whether you like it or not" don't like being told that now.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hey y'all,

Got this survey from ECigIntelligence in email on Wednesday and did it last night. Lots of good info you can supply with blanks where you can give details. If you want to, you can enter your email address at the end for future surveys from them. I already did it, so I hope the link works for you. If it does, please share it with whomever you will...

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Fifth Annual ECigIntelligence US Vape Consumer Survey!

As every year, we run the survey in conjunction with CASAA and we share the main findings with the public and advocacy groups to ensure that stakeholders and policymakers have access to objective analysis on how vapers use these products. 2020 was a tough year for the US vapor industry, good data is more needed now than ever!

We reach out to you as you completed our survey in the past and you shared your contact information to participate in future studies.

The survey is completely anonymous and should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

Start Survey

Stay safe and well.

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

I hear you, Mark. We need more than just a handful of leaders willing to work together. We need our entire government to trust and work with each other. And we pay them to do just that. I consider paying my taxes highway robbery at this point.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List