1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Night Mark, pleasant dreams.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Shawn Hoefer hey Shawn, how ya doing these crazy days?

What are the things that can make an atty jump ohms besides the post screws which are snug as a bug. Now when I put it on different mods I'm being asked new coil/old coil everytime I fire.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Awww.... Hugs & healing energy being sent....
    Good night everyone.......

4. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Hanging in there, I am.

Which atty? There are some that are notorious for such behavior.

What mod? There are some mods that are WAY too sensitive.

What build? TC builds will naturally change resistance, and if the resistance wasn't locked in when the atty and mod were at room temperature, there will be fluctuations.

Ignoring specifics, check the positive pin. If there's a screw for the negative/ground, check that, too. Make sure there are no thin spots in the insulators around the positive or on the deck. Make sure no tiny snips of wire are stuck near the deck.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.......
    Happy Sunday football day!!!

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thanks, it's the KF 2019 which never gives me problems. I've been running it in TC on the following mods: Armor Pro, Pico 21700 and Aegis Max. I just now switched to the Aspire Deco which is non TC and it seems fine. I might need to backtrack my actions. When it happened I thought that maybe the coil hadn't cooled down enough and tried again but no go. Some of the newer mods seem to auto lock for you because I see no option to do that. Whatever the problem was, thx for the help. I'll have to revisit and see where something might have gone wrong.

Also.......I think I just discovered that the Armor Pro DOES give you a wattage adjustment option when in TC! I was scrolling deeper into the menu and saw something new (to me) and was like huh, what does this do? For crying out loud, why do they hide it so deep in the menu and there's no mention of it in the manual.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

g'nite Mark:)Peaceful dreams.

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone..........

11. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians! I’m at Big O Tires to get a new right front tire on wife’s car. It got sidewall damaged to the core by where it meets the wheel.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

How did that happen?

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Now I know why Nikko hasn't been acting right. His abscess didn't heal (probably because I couldn't get all the medicine in him) and 3am this morning it burst all over the place, my bedroom carpet, the hall, the wall, downstairs floor and cabinet. Looks like a murder seen. Well some exaggerating there but widespread. The top of his head and left ear are covered in blood and puss and of course he won't let me near it. He's acting fine now and wants to eat and go out:facepalm:. Vet closed today but expecting a call.

I cleaned the carpet pretty well but I feel I should do a real carpet cleaning. I've never rented those machines, are they any good?

• List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Forgot to say that I didn't know what had happened when I saw it because he walked away. So I bent down to smell the carpet and it smelled like poop to me so I spent the night researching feline anal leakage:facepalm:. I thought he was seriously in trouble because that could have meant the possibility of an underlying serious illness.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....
    It's Munday for the millionth time....

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hello Blips. The vet can't see Nikko till the 27th and put me on the cancellation list. They are referring emergencies to 2 other clinics. I have to decide if it's an emergency. Meanwhile I'm going to search for treating feline abscesses at home. I still have the bottle of liquid antibiotic, missing only 2 doses I believe.

As far as my carpet, I remembered that I have a long bamboo roll out mat that I can do my exercises on. The thought of sticking my face in a smelly puss carpet makes me cringe. I'm squeamish about these things and would never make a good nurse.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

How's everyone doing? Any reservations about the up and coming inauguration? I have friends who are scared to death something horrible is going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised but can't say I'm scared to death. Should I be? Ya think the FBI can pick out snipers in their nests?

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Sorry about Nikko...that's a long time to wait...yes I would give him the antibiotics... they also sell some at the pet store...
    I don't know if they will be able to do anything with all those National guards there....but then again they said it might be an inside job.....

Good night everyone......

19. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... It feels like Monday....lol