1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. Ugh. Too much to do before Thursday. Hopefully run over and see the grands at some point today, I'm sure I'll be banned from them another 2 weeks since James and Anqi will be here over the holiday. Sigh. FU2020.

Not sure what's going on with you but that sounds awful! Especially waiting on return calls over a holiday week. You might be waiting longer than usual. I have to make a call about health insurance. They can't make it easy and just roll over the same crappy insurance. No, that would make sense.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

3. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Good morning AU :) Gotta run to the bank. Other than that, nothing going on today :thumbs: We got snow last night. Not much but probably an inch or two. Few days ago it was 70° out. Wtf :blink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. dubya

This song came on today. J said if you were ever forced to write me a love song, this is exactly what I picture :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.......... more calls & paperwork.... ugh will it ever end???

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

Ah, a man of culture!

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Don't know whether to laugh or cry:love:;)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya package landed, woot! I had no time to open it, so busy. Just got home now I gotta leave again. But I also have this RDA project I'm working on. If it works out the way I hope I just need a sweet tube to power it. It's an old clone atty from 2015.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

Green Machine
    16062469242601642589794.jpg
    1606247018756296408435.jpg
    And knurled on knurled on knurled..........
    1606247068751722994953.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. dubya

He's vape famous, he don't care :p That is a different cap for the complyfe battle deck. Was gifted to me by a online buddy, so I have 2 different caps. I'll have to break it all down and show it to you. It's pricey, but ypu get what you pay for. That thing has more silver in it than J has in her jewelry box :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Looks like I have tomorrow off. I dropped off my passenger and his mom said the program told her he didn't have to go tomorrow. But......a non-consistent story goes with it. She says that the program told her that Olga (other passenger) tested positive so keep him home tomorrow. But she said he's going in on Monday.
    That doesn't make sense. Quarantines are 14 days. So now I have to get correct information from my own employer so I know what's going on because if Olga is positive then I have to quarantine. After conferring with the program manager my employer confirmed that I am not at risk but will gather all the facts tomorrow and call me back. This is a case of information being passed along to multiple people and ending up muddled at the end of the communication line. This is not what you want to be dealing with during a pandemic. So frustrating and infuriating. Sorry, I had to rant.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sure he does, he's a green whore.
    Oo la la! I likey.

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Steam Crave order arrived yesterday. NY warehouse, not surprised. Just love Steam Crave's reliable machining. No regrets buying an old classic like this.

16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Oh I forgot to mention I shared this with a DJ and he decided to play it tonight... it went over well....lol
    ohh I too would love to see it up close....

Oh wow... ya that makes no sense....and your employer telling you that you are not at risk... that's really messed up....Sorry you are having to deal with that....(I was scared for you returning to work in the first place...)....

Good night everyone.......

17. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. Today is the storm before the calm. Or something. Just too much to do. Found out yesterday my daughter in law has Covid. This is the most germophobic person I know. She said she has it pretty mild right now. The kids and Joe are OK so far. No idea how she got it but she suspects Joe might be asymptomatic. Cripes. :(

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone......
    Oh no.... that's hitting a little close to home.....

HHD...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. dubya

Same song, slightly different dance :D
    20201125_133938.jpg

Had to make the tough call to not get together with family tomorrow. With J and I both still working, and all 4 of our parents being in their 70's, just didn't feel right about it. Will take them food, and do lots of zooming :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List