1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

My 2 worse things to do in life:rolleyes:

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

You know it.... and to be Munday on top of it all.... the only thing I want to do is go back to bed....

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Aw Blue, I'm sorry. Your day will come:). This WILL be over at some point. Hang in there sister. Just think, if you get it done now you'll have the rest of the week free.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey @dubya have you ever seen this tute on making Claptons by The Russian Vaper? I always like to view vids by foreigners. They always seem to add a new "twist" on things. Pun intended:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya Here's another one making an mtl Clapton hands free. You need to rig something for swivel hooks (you probably already have that).

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

You're allowed to go to the store for food and meds, contactless pick-up is better, but that's about it except for emergencies. It's all voluntary anyway. I was about ready to be done on day 10, but my daughter-in-law's BFF got Covid on day 12 of her quarantine.

I actually made a bunch of juice today, should be good for a few months. Nothing new though, and I did want to get to some new things. Maybe after the holidays.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Howdy all. Today, the elusive to me black/gunmetal OG Goon, and Russian mods Overlord :thumbs:
    20201123_132958.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh no! That's awful. How is she doing? Becca, please be careful. This virus is creeping up too close to you.

Glad you got around to making some juice. That must be a load off:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Very cold metal look. Looks Russian:p

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Today our local supermarket started the taped lines and capacity count again. Someone on the radio was talking about something that @dubya referred to early on....a food shortage. He said that if Americans don't take this seriously enough to mask up, distance and stop traveling we could see the likes of food supply shortages and nationwide starvation. That was scary. I'm not an alarmist but looking at the trends and how people are whining about their individual freedoms, I can see it. The Mayor (Governor?) of S. Dakota said we're in cowboy country. Tell a cowboy to do something and he does the opposite. Really? Is he being facetious or is that the prevailing attitude among S. Dakotans?

I do know this......there might not be a bed for you in the hospital if you do get seriously sick.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Stuffed peppers for dinner here. I’m gonna watch a movie, take puppy out, then go to bed. Good night y’all.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

I found a youtube vid of the puppy story.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  15. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Wow!

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

The cigar:laugh:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I really don't think he's being facetious. I saw a clip of the gov of S. Dakota, a female, so not sure who you saw, saying her people were free (in her response, or lack of, to mask mandates)... I had to delete the rest of my thoughts, it makes me rabid. Masks, social distancing, and hand washing are so stupid simple and it seems the anti-mask people are the ones who bitch the loudest about business closures (in my personal experiences). They canNOT have it both ways and a little reading on pandemic histories might, hopefully, be enlightening.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. dubya

That is freakin' awesome!!!

19. dubya

Please don't tell me what to do or how to live......... wait, I am broke, out of work, and homeless. Please tell me what to do and how to live my life.......... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Never heard this before :rollseyes: Americans, it's what we do :rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I wish it were that easy... today was just the start... now I wait for return calls to move on to the next step...that involves more calls to wait for more return calls... it will probably go on all week....

Good night everyone.....

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List