1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Unholy v4 on the Thunderhorse :heart:
    20201120_143935.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Woo hoo! Let the weekend begin!! Work was a bear this week but that’s behind me now.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Somehow I thought that the raisen/pruneish taste of GD would blend well with a cinnamon bun. We'll see, I haven't tried it yet.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Wire Optim having a 40% off sale till December. No code.

5. dubya

I know, the bastards. I just ordered 1300 feet from em last week :mad2:

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

I see your therapy sessions with wire wrapping are getting longer:p

7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

yeah!!!
    Good night everyone......

8. dubya

I have given up on past fused claptons. Aliens, fralians, stapled, I just can't do it. Well, not without wasting 100 feet of wire to get 2 coils :rolleyes: I had a guy make me some 25g N80 core, 36 N80 wrap fused claptons, @ .106 ohms ( + or - .002 for leg length) and this is perfect for me. He is going to walk me through my set up and how to do it, and swears I will get it and be able to make them no problem. I am leary, but really hope he is right.......

9. dubya

And...... I figure it would take the mother load of wire to equal a $800 model ship :laugh: For now anyway, when I want a drink, I just start wrappin', or buy a mod :lol:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. dubya

@muth , do you have the Brunehilde mtl rta? For some reason was thinking you do? Thinking about picking one up?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...
    lol that's why the buying sprees... well what ever works........
    Happy Saturday!!!

13. MRSpivey

Got going early with getting wife’s car serviced and trash/recycling taken to collection facility. First Saturday this year I’m going to get to watch college football. Woo hoo!

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Taking Saturday off-ish. That is to say I'm not going in to the broom shop. First time since gawd knows when! But now, I keep thinking it's Sunday SMH

Vape mail yesterday... got the QP Design Juggerknot V2 in gunmetal. It's a bit of a beast at 28mm, but looks nice on my gunmetal x-217.
    20201121_113244_compress79.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • List
  15. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hello, my brother,

I'm still alive. I'm just very busy and occupied with projects around the house, my home office, the shed, and helping customers when they call. All kinds of stuff, and every time I start working on something, another project arises that I take care of before getting back to that project. Plus another one that I thought I was finished with, but it still needs some attention.

I think about y'all often. I'll be back eventually. Saw your Tag when I came looking for the new Alkaline Battery Company that muth posted about and thought I'd give you a reply. There's an Industrial Electronics Store here that I want to tell about the new batteries, so I'll find it in a search of this thread.

I have to give an update... ..GG's Rainbow Sherbet and Pdrum's Nana's Pudding and Canned Peaches are coming along very nicely. I'll cut the Lime altogether in GG's to keep making it perfect for me and Pdrum's are very nice now, only needing a little more of two flavorings increased in each one. So I'll reorder all of the the flavorings for Pdrum's two because I only bought 10ml bottles to try his recipes and I'm out of most of them now. However, since they are almost perfect now, I'll buy bottle sizes to match what a 10ml bottle of the lowest percentage used makes because I know I'll love them now. :thumb: Glad I'll have three to replace YPP!!!

And I've been shopping for the rings I want in a Jewelry Store here in town. He didn't have anything I wanted in stock, so he gave me the manufacturer's names that they buy from. I researched them online and made a list of umpteen rings for prices, like 20 or more. :blush: He asked me to reduce it down to the 10 I liked best and he'll get prices so I can make my selections and order them.

Two of them are extremely nice and will be very pricey, so I'll see if I can afford them after he marks them down to his prices for me. I've been wearing Black and Sterling Silver on each hand for years. Started when I was a kid. When I started with only one, I wore a pinky ring so it would fit the ring finger of the girl I was going steady with. :laugh: It became a thing and it's two rings now and has been for years; Silver on the right and Black on the left. IDK why, but it's just what I do now. I was looking for 6mm wide size 7 pinky rings, but these two are 7.5mm

upload_2020-11-21_18-58-40.png
    Black Cobalt with a Braided Yellow Gold Center

upload_2020-11-21_19-32-59.png
    I think this one is all White Gold
    Not perfect matches, but very close.

That Gold is what's running the prices up, but to be more sturdy, scratch resistant, etc., I think 14 Karat is the Gold to go with. I'll have to see what he thinks about the Cobalt holding up over time with how rough I am with stuff compared to Titanium, which is what I started shopping for. Sure wish we could get the second Stimulus Check!!! We should have gotten at least 2-3 more by now if Congress wasn't still playing their blasted Blame Game. It's become very clear that all they really cared about was getting reelected, but how could we have voted any of them them back in without them giving us at least our second Stimulus? :( I surely didn't vote for any of the incumbents!!! If I can't comfortably afford these two, I'll get Titanium in White (Silvery) and Black for around $150 each. They won't be nearly as nice as these two, but I've always worn simple band rings anyway. All of the rings on my list are Comfort Fit and I like the Beveled ones best.

I hope that you and yours are well, as I do for everyone else in this thread. Don't know how long I'll be, but I will be back. See ya then. I hope everyone has a Blessed day.

• Like Like x 4
    • List
  16. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yes sir, I do. And now I'll have to get on it so I can report back, lol.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

G'nite Mark. May the dust of heavenly faeries sprinkle upon your dreams.:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Really happy you have some new recipes you can enjoy. That's a big deal. I know, I'm constantly searching for a new ADV I can use.

Those rings are awesome. Love the black cobalt. Hope you can find what you're looking for and be happy with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Spent most the day in the yard. I can fairly say I'm done with the basics. There's a few detailed things I can do but I'm satisfied.

Also got 8 micro coils wrapped for my MTLs so I guess it was a productive Saturday for me. Not complaining.

• Like Like x 2
    • List