1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Forgot to tell you. I bought two of these a while back... 4-In-1 Plumber's Brush, $2.99 at Harbor Freight. Made for cleaning 2 pipe sizes after threading the ends. Haven't used them yet, but they are perfect for cleaning battery terminals, with the only exception, in my case, that I may have to disconnect both terminals and lift the battery a few inches to get to the terminals because of two things: 1.) This thing is 8 inches long from tip to tip. 2.) The way the battery is mounted, the terminals are a bit below the rail/wall that holds the radiator on the other side, so this thing is likely too long to turn/spin on the terminals properly, and I surely don't want it to short on something! Then again, it doesn't look like there's any metal going all the way through it, but I still wouldn't get a continuous turn/spin.

I'll see when I get around to using one of them, but a lot of people buy them to clean battery terminals and it's a lot more heavy duty than the little can type with a cap that covers the exposed brush end. Know what I mean, Vern? Remember that commercial? :laugh: The can and cap type is easier to use, but they only have one terminal size for both brushes, inner and outer, so after you use them on the larger terminal a couple times, the wire bristles get bent too much on both to be effective on the smaller terminal anymore. :( Convenient design for storage, but they don't last long enough. This one has both terminal sizes and heavy duty metal bristles. Just mark which side is the top with a Sharpie or something the first time you use it and mask that over with Scotch tape after the mark has dried, so the downward increasing angle of the terminals won't ruin the wires bristles as much next time. :) :thumb:

upload_2020-10-29_0-7-46.png

Cool beans? You little love machine. :rofl:

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

:heart:......I only need 2. PM incoming.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

One time I dreamed I got killed by an axe murderer. Right in the middle of my forehead. I remember being a little scared but not too much because it was like there was absolutely nothing I could do about it and I just accepted it. And then immediately I rose up out of my body and was reincarnated. It didn't even hurt and the coolest part is that in my next life I saw the murderer walking around and I was able to identify him in order to prevent more killings.

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Not even close. That's why the bottles are so big.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh drats, that stinks!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

From your other reply it sounds like they're not shipping here anyway. I'm not in a hurry. If you need something from them in the future (and they're shipping) let me know.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

I got 6 SFTs done this morning. Time consuming:phew:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

It's like that drop dead gorgeous woman hanging off the arm of some greezy scum bag :lol: Ya'll know what I mean
    20201029_131745.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good afternoon everyone....
    I went to the ER this morning for an allergic reaction to some mew meds... I will be fine but I will be on Benedryl for the next 5 days.....Just a sore throat and difficulty swallowing is all that's left...
    OHHHH a new tool..... I will have to go get me one just because I can....lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

My mysterious patio light went out again. It mysteriously came on and mysteriously went out. Electric ghosts don't scare me as long as it doesn't mean there's something potentially dangerous inside that wall. What the heck could cause this? All the connections on my end that I could see and fix are tight as a whip and protected. It's a short distance from switch to fixture, maybe 3-4 ft.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

How many you got now?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl 3 of my SFT are from the INW you sent me, Gold for pipe, Gold Ducat and Am4a. I'm also testing 555 Gold from BCF. That one is very nutty in a peanut kind of way. That's the way it smelled to me anyway.

With your Abby Normal taste buds what do you vape anyway? Your favorite flavors, mixes?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Gonna check out what I can make for dinner. See you later folks. And if anyone knows if BCF is having a Halloween sale would you mind being kind and posting it? I contacted them and asked and all she said was keep checking out their FB page and newsletters. I haven't seen anything yet.:(

14. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. 100%VG

Looks like I missed this one last night. Sorry! Guess I was in a rush. Great story and I'm glad you found the OG Goon and DWM Ripper Stack 20650! And sorry about the lesser performing ones. I checked to see that's the Dual Series 20650 Mod, but was that the OG Goon with the DWM Ripper Stack combo you posted? Do you have a 24mm or 25mm OG Goon? Does it come with a Squonk 510 Pin? Because of this freaken review, I may be a bit late getting back to see your answers. OK?

I haven't tried to find the Voltage drop of VW/TC Mods or Tanks yet and likely won't bother with it. DJLsb Vapes/Daniel does all of that for me, but were you talking about Tanks or RDAs? I can see doing it easily with RDAs, but Tanks? Not so much, unless they're rebuildable RTAs and such, but I still won't mess with those. I quit doing that kind of testing after finding TC, which I've almost always been satisfied with, minus this FORZ TX80 and its AXON Chip 2
    .0's "Smart TC" Mode. It's not so smart, IMO, nor was its earlier version in muth's opinion, either. That's really, really sad these days!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yea, that's what always brings me back to mechanical thinking. I'd rather rely on my own knowledge rather than a chip's technology that may or may not work. Maybe I'm old fashioned and I don't knock technology but what Vaporesso has been trying to do isn't working for me. Maybe it will in the future. I never say never to anything. It is my nature to be more basic, though. When TC works I like it but it's not essential to me. I find I can control and enjoy my vapes through other means.

18. 100%VG

So you obviously didn't die. I've always heard it said that if you die in a dream, you die in RL. Glad that isn't true, or at least, not always.

A little baby/young mosquito got in today and I've been chasing the little BassTurd away for about 4 hours. I'm gonna kill the little :censored: :censored: when I can slap it on me, clap my hands on it while buzzing me, or swat it on a wall. I have gotten enough insect bites recently.

Taking a quick break from catching up to say that a crew of 9 people, all older and retired Christian/Baptist men and women from the 2nd crew here came in about 5 vehicles & trucks with a big boxed in trailer full of tree cutting equipment, ready and willing to tackle my down trees. They are all here from Texas. What a Blessing! They said they were leaving the area soon, and I"ll be their last job here. Mr. Jessie, their leader/supervisor/organizer called me just after 1pm, they were here very shortly after, and went right to work. I guess they got about ½ done today and will come back tomorrow around 10. Mr. Jessie called for a tree trunk scoop/lift whatchacallit thingy that didn't make it here today, so they are all coming back tomorrow to finish up, and the scoop, lift and move it all thing that runs on tracks like a tank does is supposed to be here, too..

They said it will mess up the lawn, but I said, Do what you have to. There will likely be a lot of debris for me to rake up and bag after, plus the lawn being dug up by the tracks to deal with, but that's OK. They don't haul it all away, so they'll pile it all up on the street, and they said there are services that will come to pick it up, so I have to find one, but that may not be too hard. I'll call NBC News Channel 5 to find them, just like I did for these guys.

I took some pictures of their progress today and I'll take follow ups tomorrow. I reduced them from their iPhone resolution of 4032x3024 to 800x600 so they are big enough to click on to zoom in if you want to see some detail.

[​IMG]
    The pile on the right side by the fence. :ohmy: It all needed to be away from my septic tank, and I just remembered this and went out to check. That pile is right on top of it. The 2 red arrows ~mid-height on the left point to the white 6-8" capped PVC up tube that you can kind of see. It's for ventilation, I guess, or maybe direct access for things like RID-X, IDK. It does have electric ventilation with a pump in the shed and a box by the shed outside that you can't see here. So I called Mr. Jessie to tell him. They're gonna move that pile to center yard, closer to the house, so the track thing doesn't damage the septic tank. :phew: Glad I caught it!

Wish that "phew" smiley wasn't so big that it separates sentences like that. If/when I get access to XenForo, I'll look at making it smaller to replace this one. I did make that one from another even larger one. Most smilies are 18x18px, so I'll see how it looks at 18px height, maybe 20px (px = pixels).

[​IMG]
    That's a rope they left looped over two tree branches and a bucket they left.

[​IMG]
    Pile #2 on the left side.

[​IMG]
    Pile #3 near the back left corner of the yard.

[​IMG]
    Piles #2 and #3 from the back corner.

[​IMG]
    The big ass tree all trimmed.

[​IMG]
    The smaller trees trimmed. They may leave it like that, because it's near the property line.

[​IMG]
    Just another view of the big tree. The previous owners, the man I bought the house from's parents were the original and only owners before me, but he didn't live here after they passed, though he likely did the cheap-ass remodeling work to sell the place. Anyway, they left all kinds of trash behind. Back in the treelines, there's all kinds of garbage; oil filters, dead and rusted car engine parts, I think even an engine manifold, glass bottles, all kinds of garbage. That trash pile is just another one of the messes they left me, plus all kinds of junk in the shed, including 3 dead vacuum cleaners. I think about that pile when mowing, but then forget about cleaning it up afterward every time. :facepalm: A (supposed) friend and his woman were gonna help me with it, well, the guy was, but they never came back. He used to come with his woman (she's a lot older than him) when she cleaned my house, but the last 2-3 times I tried to get her back here, she never got back with me, and neither did he.

They left for a great job in Texas that he was offered, and I do mean a great job, but I guess he screwed it up (like he did in the Army and most things since as they are both extremely heavy potheads and love their other drug assortments) because they came back shortly after, but neither of them ever replied to my attempts to get her back to clean my house again, both before they left and after they returned, and she was very good at it. So I quickly took him (both of them) off my friends list!!! Don't care if I ever see them again. His Dad owns the bar that I used to frequent and he used to work there at nights and also Captained our pool league team, so if I ever go back to that bar, as I'm sure I will to see my friend Mykey (pronounced Mikey, the Manager who tends there on Fridays and Saturdays), I'm sure I'll see them again and I'll let them know just how little I think of the way they disregarded and disrespected our supposed friendship. I thought we were close. Too bad for them, 'cause I don't shive a git about either one of them anymore.

[​IMG]
    That red arrow points to a lawn mower deck with the wheels still on it that you can see if you look for it. The dirty white stuff that the arrow covers looks like some kind of bag that a tree grew through and you can see other trash to the right. What kind of people do that? I guess because the trash "service" doesn't take anything but what's in the bin, they threw it all back there, and it looks like the right-side neighboring renters were in on it, too. Such trashy people!!!

I had to call the trash pickup "service" two times to pick up the five 55gal bags of leaves, twigs, poison ivy runners, soil and branches. Called late Monday and again on Tuesday afternoon. They normally come on Monday mornings early and finally took it on Wednesday, and they didn't take the wheel and tire from the right-side neighbors yard that I put on the street with those bags, so I rolled back to where it came from. This is "Service?"

[​IMG]
    You can see it's at a different angle now. I tried to get it out, like I did some of the other trash after taking these shots, but big, fat poison ivy vines/runners have grown over the deck and down, through, and under the hole where the motor used to be, so I couldn't get it out. I'll have to cut those vines/runners to get it out. I have a long-handled small branch cutter that I can use for that.

While the weather is still cool, I'll try to get most of the rest of it as well, once trees and stuff are out of the way. There's a large flextube back there that was probably connected to the septic tank drain near the treeline, but didn't work because of upward angle at the treeline, so they removed it and tossed it in the treeline, which has grown over and around it. Such people!!! Might work on that pile of garbage, too, now that I have a wheelbarrow. When I was trimming overhanging branches from the tree that fell to make it easier to mow, I threw them on that pile, so there's a lot of crap there to clean up. :( :cry: I will not miss that tree! But like everything else in the backyard, I'll get it all done... eventually. Some can go in 55gal bags and some in the bin in several loads. I don't make much household trash, so there's usually room in the bin for full loads. Maybe I'll ask for a 2nd bin. They charge for that, but I won't need it for long, if I get on it to get it all done quickly.

No sympathy, please. I'm just rambling on, as usual. Just got caught up in it. Sorry about the rant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Nice 'Young Frankenstein ' reference!
    I have tried 555, not for me. 111 is supposedly a pistachio tobacco but...yeah, Abby again. I've been vaping riffs on some recipes from BCF. Longing, with mostly INW, and Guanabana Milkshake, again mostly INW subs. A Strawberry milk with RFSC Strawberry and...crap, I can't remember right now.

you mean 14

20. 100%VG

Sorry, my dear one. I know that sucks bigtime. Like you don't already have enough worries. I hope you get better quickly and the Benadryl helps. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, sending good vibes and energy your way.
    Sorry that's back again, luv. Maybe the light fixture itself? I think you tested that already, but maybe it's really the culprit. Maybe try another light fixture, a new one if necessary, just to be sure. Maybe that positive tab inside below the bulb threads that I mentioned before got pushed too far down and is acting funky? Kill the power to it to use a jeweler's flat blade screwdriver to lift if needed. I guess you also checked the electrical connections inside the switch box and any other electrical boxes associated. Maybe one of the wire nuts isn't screwed on tight enough. You can hold the wires with gloved and protected fingers and twist the wire nut to see if you can get it tighter. That could well be the problem. I know that kind of thing can be worrisome and troubling. If I can help troubleshoot it again, just let me know what you've done as you go along, and as always, I'll see if I can help you.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List