1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey @glassgrl if you're still lurking I'm going to say g'nite.

Peaceful dreams everyone:)

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

yes I can.... my deadlink for this stuff is Nov. 6th....

Good night everyone.........

3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning! Up way too early, they need to invent a quieter garbage truck. lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

That would be useful. I didn't even get all my stuff out last night for pick up. Couldn't deal.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone......... Back at the phone today.....
    HHD!!!
    [​IMG]

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey all. I spoke to the owner of that transport company I found interesting. Turns out the name of his company belongs to two other companies, one in the UK and one from SF. Made it confusing to me when we spoke but I really liked the guy and am considering the job. It's a very small company but serves the need of people who I would like to help. I won't have the same benefits but he does offer full time, if I want, which is much more than my current job is offering. I'll be driving a Honda Odyssey or Toyota minivan with one, maybe 2 passengers and keep the van at home if I commit to 35-40 hrs. I still have more questions for him so we'll see.

Btw, the pain has subsided finally. Hallelujah!

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • List
  7. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Howdy,

I'm working on a review for a Vaporesso FORZ TX80 with FORZ Tank 25 Kit that I was sent to review from a contest win on ECF where I won a teal-ish green Swag II Kit just a day before Hurricane Laura hit, so I didn't know I had won. I claimed it way past the "contact us by" date and explained that the hurricane caused my delay. They agreed to send me one, but it had to be approved and delivery arranged by someone else. They asked if I would review the Mod and Tank from FORZ TX80 Kit separately and they also sent me a XIRON Pod Kit to review. Soon there will also be a FORZ TX80 RDA as a standalone product that they might send me and a FORZ TX80 RDA Kit as well, once the RDA is released. I also asked for the RBA for the XIRON for a more complete review, but they didn't send it.

My FORZ Kit review was delayed again by Hurricane Delta and some other stuff, so I just opened the Kit on the 10th and haven't even tried the Swag II Kit yet. The FORZ TX80 Mod is a single-18650 80W Max Mod with some fairly cool features. I began to gather the info needed today to start compiling my review. I like to download and have the images from the manufacturer's website and other nice ones to include in the first post, with all the specs and features listed. But they have two animated GIFs on that page that are controlled by the HTML webpage coding instead of on a single image, so for me to have that image animated in my pictures, I had to place them in a JPG image of the webpage and make a double animated GIF image from that JPG and the two GIFs.

I used GIMP and found a YT Video that showed me how to do it by adding a single animated GIF to a JPG background, but this guy was all over the place and getting the info I needed took a good bit of time to understand, organize and record. Then I had to figure out how to add the 2nd animated GIF to the JPG with one already there. Then when I tested the animation with GIMP, the first GIF inserted played followed by the second as the first one paused, then the second one paused as the first one played again, and then the sequence repeated. I found that after the second GIF was inserted in GIMP, all the frames of the first one were moved up on top of the second, so I had to pull the first frame of the first one down below the first frame of the second and do that for every frame from of the first one to get them to play together. Then I had to fiddle with the delay time between frames to find where it played at about the same speed as Vaporesso's webpage, but I finally got it and here it is...

[​IMG]
    Click on it to see it full size
    As a sneak peek, the FORZ TX80 with FORZ Tank 25 Kit is offered in 5 colors...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got a Brick Black one. The FORZ Tank 25 looks big, but the 25mm diameter USA Standard is only 4.5ml. That's because the whole thing is said to be waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof. I say "said to be" because I advised them that if the Kit is truly waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof, they should also apply for and specify of the IP ratings earned.

Anyway, that's been my day so far. :D How was yours? I'm wiped and feel like a nap, so we'll see what comes next.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. 100%VG

Clicked "Love This!" on both accounts. Good luck getting all the info you need on the job for a well informed decision!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Smok has a 21700 mod/pod now called the Thallo S. The kit comes with a pod. Not a bad looking mod and seems pretty solid according to a review I watched. But I think I'm done for awhile. Especially with placing orders at a time where our USPS is under great stress.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Eyes are getting sleepy......g'nite all:)

11. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Yellow AU :D Popping in before I zonk out. The guy who does my job on days (5-1) brother passed away Monday. 56, in good health, and had a heart attack :( He is taking it really rough (rightfully so), and not sure when he will be back. Perfectly fine and understandable, but this means another 4 hrs a day for me on top of the 60+ hr week already. With the house all torn apart from the work we are having done, just been a lot. But I am trying my damnedest to spin it the right way. Which is, in the beginning my mind was saying how in the world are we going to pay for this. Then bam, the OT is going to cover it and then some. Funny how that works :) It sucks right now, but he will be back, things will mellow out, and Janelle better damn well love this house :sneaky::laugh:

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

this sounds really promising dear..... I hope they can keep you safe so you can do what you really love to do on a 1 on 1 basis...
    Do you like it???

ya it is interesting that the Universe can answer things that are really needed....
    Good night everyone.....

13. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Just a quick swing through. Working 12+ hour days. It’s crazy but I’m keeping what sanity I have left.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..........
    Sorry Mark.... I hope it flies quickly........
    More phone calls today.......

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Funny you should say that. Earlier today after emailing the new job with my questions, I was looking at the routes that JSC offered me. I decided one over the other and that I would accept it. But then.......the phone rang and my old boss asked me back! That's what I had been waiting for and it's only a 2 person route going to the same program as before....familiar and easy. Plus, since I'm already in their system there's less prep work to be done. I already have the van and know where to go.

I didn't jump on a yes because I needed all this to sink in but I'll give my answer later today. When it rains it pours. The good part is that the other companies will remain as good options in the future. So in the end I got my wish...to return to Firstcall. What a crazy ride this has been!

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Here's hoping the remodel get's done sooner than later. It's not easy when your house is torn up.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thanks, Blue. Even though I decided to accept my old job back today I am definitely keeping this company in mind. Since Firstcall is only offering 20 hrs right now maybe I can pick up more hours with Shining Care later. I'll do a CORI for them and get things in order. He's only 5 years old and looking to grow.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  18. 100%VG

About the only thing that I don't like, well two things, both related, are that it's a single 18650 Mod, so a battery doesn't last very long at 80W, especially because as the battery charge reaches ≈50%, the power to the coil(s) starts to fade. Most Mods discharge a battery (or set) to 3.3-3.2V, but with this one, it really needs to be replaced at 3.7-3.6V. That's a nominal charge level for Li-Ion batteries, so about half life, and the charger shows that I generally replace them at ≈3.5V because the vapor is lacking too much there. It has an ECO feature that asks to be used in F(t) Mode and others as the battery charge decreases, but that really doesn't help for very long. It does this with Samsung 25Rs and 30Qs. The 25Rs are quite old, but the 30Qs not so much.

The coil that comes installed is Kanthal (as I'm sure all of them are), so when I set it to TC Mode, it dumps me into F(t) Mode, but it has a DIY feature including VW, VT (TC), VV, and BP (Bypass) Modes and when I set it to VT, I can set it to SS and set a TCR and vape these coils in TC at 80W, 420°. I set TCR to 120 so it heats up faster. As the coil(s) gunk up, I raise the Temp to compensate, but I've been using F(t) Mode for a while because it gives more vapor. I've been using this coil for 12 days and it's still working very well. When Hurricane Delta was coming, I figured I'd be without power for a while again, so I mixed 200ml of YPP with 1/8th the Peppermint, so my coils aren't gunking up like they used to, and I'm going to reduce it further to 1/16th next time.

F(t) Mode is the standard Mode and from its definition, it's something like TC. "The latest AXON Chip 2.0 brings F(t) Mode that changes the output voltage and heating rate within a certain time, covering a wider temperature range to ensure the e-liquid is highly resolved to provide the original flavor and nicotine satisfaction." On the graph, it has T1, T2, and T3. I guess "T" is for Temp. They are very proud of F(t) Mode and it does work very well. The fine print in yellow says Wider Temperature Range, Heating Rate Control, and Time Monitor.

upload_2020-10-22_14-7-24.png

I've been so busy and occupied by other things that I still haven't single-flavor taste tested (FA) New York Cheesecake or (FA) Irish Cream. I've been meaning to mix my new adaptations of GG's Rainbow Sherbet and Pdrum's Nana's Pudding and Canned Peaches, so I guess after the FORZ review. I started with (FA) Irish Cream and I was tasting the chocolate at the lower 2-3 percentages, so it may very well be a good standalone flavoring. I hope I like (FA) New York Cheesecake, too. I was able to make four 10ml test batches of NYCC out of the 2.25ml that BCF gave me, and that covered HIC's preferred 3.0% in 2.0%, 2.5%, 3.0%, and 3.5% test batches.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  19. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Well it just keeps getting better. J called a bit ago and said the hot water heater went out :mad2:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh for f#*k's sake! Idk what kind you have or how it's powered but I'm glad I got a tankless system. Expensive but well worth it for my situation. At least the life guarantee (20 yrs) is a whole lot longer than tanks. The best part? No matter how big your family is you never run out of hot water. They call it hot water on demand:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List