1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hola. Not much happening here. Cooking for Bobbie, cleaning, and trying to unscrew-up a quilt top I've been working on. Pretty sure it's just getting worse. lol
    Need to check if I have enough juice made for the trip too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Geez, now I'm having reservations. I keep hearing about the Fall surge and numbers are going up again. Good grief!

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Sorry muth.

Good night AUvians

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Night Mark....sweet dreams:)

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya hey....if you happen to hear of a Steam Crave Glaz Mini for sale would you let me know?

6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Howdy ya'll. Sorry, been bad at saying that. The Jeep I wanted sold. Oh well, I will just wait for another manual transmission, no power windows, no power locks ;)
    I have one in gunmetal. Sure I paid $35 gor it, would sell for $25. I only built it 3 times, and never made it through the trial stage......

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Really, wha happened? When you get a chance do you have a pic? I think I remember an old pic you showed once.

Nice of you to drop in. I know, I've been sort of sidetracked myself lately. Just can't settle in to my groove lately. Too much going on. So instead I enter giveaways and go shopping:rofl:

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Just entered a Health Cabin giveaway for the Techmod SbS. They're selling dirt cheap over there but Out of stock. I want to put my Dvarw FL on it.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

That's what I am worried about... everyone coughing and sneezing.... throwing all those germs around......
    you really have been hitting the contests huh???....lol.
    Good night everyone.....

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Anyone showing symptoms is not allowed on the bus/van.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

:p

Showing? What about taking their temp? Maybe get the company to spring for one of those forehead temp readers. They're doing that at the Asian markets here.

Leaving to drive to NYC soon, I need to get outta here and get all the stuff together. Have a good day!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians! Just finished with church online and nursing my coffee. Not sure what I’m going to get done today. Still not feeling all that great.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Sitting somewhere between elated and terrified...

Just got my first calligraphy commission!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's a good sign, congratulations!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

I woke up feeling weird and lousey and I think it's related to the flu vaccine I got yesterday. Some minor side effects.

• List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Our contact with them is supposed to be minimal. Their parents or group home staff are supposed to follow all those protocols before loading them on the bus. I'm going to have to verify every time they enter the van. Do I trust all the program staff, no. I'm going to be prepped on Tuesday about all the procedures. If I get a bad feeling I might pull out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

You have to get some of your stuff in NYC for your move to SC?

18. MRSpivey

Sorry... I think mine is sinus related. Big shifts in weather/temperature tend to do me in.

• List
  19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone........
    so even if you have a cold or the flu your supposed to stay home... but how many really do???
    I am sorry to be a Debbie Downer.... but I have thought about all kinds of things... that's why they are so concerned about flu season...hmmmm
    Oh wow... Congrats!!! will you share the completed project with us?

Nothing but football today...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

I don't think your being a Debbie Downer. You raise good questions. I can only hope that if someone (including me) starts getting a runny nose, sore throat, coughing, headache, muscle aches, etc. WILL stay home and get seen by a doctor and have a test. The symptoms are so similar to covid, you know? That's why I freaked this morning when I woke up feeling lousy. Mof, think I see a nap in my near future:).