1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.............
    That's a beautiful quilt... I know she will love it....
    I love the Alien #....lol....
    not much going on today.... maybe some phone calls...

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

:rofl:.......I just might call and tell them I couldn't sleep and wished I could chat with aliens and my friend gave me this number.....hahaha...brilliant!

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

That quilt is FANtastic, love it!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya congrats to Madeline:thumb:. You hired someone to paint your ceilings so all you have to do is walls? What a slouch:p. I give you a pass because you work hard long hours. What about doors, windows and trim? Or are they natural wood?

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

What's the main difference between your prior position and this one? Besides pay.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hawks are a great team! I think it's going to take some time for the Pats to make the adjustment to the big change. Although, they did pretty well. I'm schizo now, I watch Pats and Tampa Bay because I still like my boys, especially Gronk. Hard to let go after all those years. I'm not in denial about Brady's age, though. I think he'd rather croak on the field than in his own bed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Today I removed my window AC. I don't want to fire up the furnace yet but the house was 60* this morning. A bit too chilly for my liking. I'll tough it out a little bit longer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I should do that pretty soon too. But...I'm either in denial that it's too cold for it or hopeful that things will warm up for a bit still. I did turn on the heat though. 46 degrees this morning, I'm not that tough. Or even tough at all.

9. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Quilt looks awesome! She had that thingy left in as well. Top and bottom I believe, and lol.

Ceilings needed a tone of work due to a botched prior job. Stripped, scraped or whatever, 2 coats of whatever on. Ain't dealin with it.....

A whole shit ton of responsibility, lol. Only job they can get away with paying more in a union shop because no one would do it otherwise. I could get myself fired 50 or 60 times a day if I made a wrong decision or did something wrong.

10. dubya

One happy camper :wub:
    20200921_094348.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

Good night y’all

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. That truly sucks.
    Oh boy, sounds like a lot of pressure. Bless your wee socks for taking it on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

:shock:...yowza! Crank it up. It's supposed to warm up this week, though. Hope the same for you.

16. MRSpivey

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  17. dubya

It was from the fire, so all insurance work. Got some life outta it, and would have had to do anyway, so all good.

My baby :love: Well, the now taller than me 13 yr old baby :rolleyes: I'm just so happy they are doing their teeth right unlike me, to hopefully not go through what I have.

Looks a lot like us, sans the rain :) It's ok, we do not need it.

18. dubya

@muth , you asked about the shirt. Here ya go. Mail is just rollin' in. Shirt, af plugs, blue gen, db v3 inferno to replace the one that died :( DR gunmetal (love this atty)
    1600749699867851285305.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Oh I bet.... yay....
    We have rain through Thursday.... but it's still needed to clear the rest of the air....
    We had wind & rain today... but again blue skies above the clouds so it's pretty much cleared....
    Good night everyone...........

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya I love T shirts that keep people guessing.

Have you placed any orders after Sept 9 (PMTA) with PayPal?