1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey @dubya how's it going with the new attys, the BP Pioneer and the Dvraw (Dvarw? Dvwra? Dwarv?......:facepalm:)? Also, which Dvarw is it? There are different versions, even a 24mm DL.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good for him! In most cases people tend to follow in their parents' footsteps.....even if they don't intend to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Pioneer is good, very good. I can't pinpoint anything that wouldn't make me choose it over 2019, but I don't. Could just be I know the 2019 better? I am really bummed I can't get the top cap off to fill on a SBS. That sucks, and the afc ring is susceptible to bump changing, but not terribly bad. Glad I own it, didn't need it, will use it....

I got the 24mm Dvrwa MTL FL. If you go on their website, it is crazy what they get for these. And you can't even buy one really, you have to part it all together.$80 for a deck, $25 for glass, $20 for screws, etc....... nuts. I got mine for $128 used, with a lot of extras but........... I threw the af inserts away :mad2::facepalm: They were in a baggie in the bubbler envelope and I forgot before I threw it away. I was on their site last night and ordered 3 af inserts and a T-shirt for $67 dollars :blink::shock:
    Shipped dhl, but still...
    Why on earth would you do that you ask?
    Because it is hands down the best thing I have ever used. It just is that good. I've had a handful of Dvrwa clones in the past, and they were not even usable. Not saying they all are, but not usable vs. Best I have ever had :hmmm:
    I will be getting another one if it comes up used without a second thought. TBF, I have had 4 builds in it and about 15-20 fills, and we all know how post honeymoon can go....... But I don't see anything changing here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Someday try to remember to ask him. You'll probably learn something you didn't know about him and I bet he'll really appreciate you asking something about his youth.:)

I loved my dad's war stories. Of course, he loved telling stories :D and he got all animated.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

I’m going to sign of and update my phone. Good night y’all!

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Goodnight Mark, happy update. I had a Chromebook update today. Pretty cool stuff. You can now "drag" your screens on to an additional monitor. Plus you have the advantage of split screens/desktops for working on multiple projects or just watching youtube, etc. while working on something else.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good grief!
    That T-shirt must be pretty dope. How much did that set you back? And a photo please. I never saw a Dvarw T-shirt before.

If I could afford to buy authentics I would but just not wise for me at this point in time, unfortunately. I might not have a job to return to.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya I'm on FT now reading the forums on the Dvarw. The FL is the new version. If you had clones in the past they must have been the V1 which isn't available now. Coppervape made the best one but even that had problems. The new FL by YFTK is getting the kudos from people who have the authi. It doesn't come with 10 inserts like the other clones though but machined well. The stock insert is 1.2mm. SXK makes one too. I'm still reading. You have the 22mm?

Did yours come with an extra glass tank? Even with the YFTK inserts and tanks are extra purchases.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya What is the size and capacity of your Dvarw? I hear the authi 24mm mtl has 3.5 ml capacity. True?

10. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Yeah, my clones were the V1, this is the FL. Mine is the 24mm. Mine came with all the extra's he bought. Like I said doesn't even come with one glass, let alone two, lol. That is ridiculous. I have the 6ml set up, extra glass, extra o rings, and extra screws. Had 4 af pins, but those are what I pitched. One was the stock 1.2, which I want :(
    T-shirt was like $17. Af inserts are about $11 a piece, plus the crazy shipping.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  11. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

3.5 or 6, you can get either. Mine is the 6

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

It has the picture of the top cap of the deck and says never forget :lol: but is so easy to forget, and I have twice already :mad2:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I am so exhausted... 4 stops today.. I went for more than I thought I would...
    Glad you got him Karen.... I hope the tests come back better...
    Good night everyone....

14. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.......
    I overslept this morning so I didn't even get a photo... but it's about the same..... rain is expected tonight & off & on this weekend.... so by Tuesday we should be back to normal...(fingers crosses) ....... Being out yesterday I woke with a dry throat and a little headache... so I am off to take a nap.....

TGIF!!!
    [​IMG]

16. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Sorry for not being around and just popping in here and there. I'm well and good, but I've been very busy. Saw this on Facebook. Take a look at this while it's still available and please share it...

It's about Coronavirus and where it came from. Thought you might find it interesting. It's very sad what American politics and the hierarchy have become!!!

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well that ain't bad:)Most are like $25
    You'll have to explain that to me when you have a minute;)

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Is that a matter of buying an extension kit or just two different models? Some were saying that the 6ml was the DTL tank so it was getting a bit confusing. They could have been wrong but I wouldn't know. The FL MTLs are saying 5 mls for YFTK, SXK, etc. Maybe that's for the 22 mm tank. They don't seem to carry the 24 mm MTL over there.

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

I forgot. The doc called back late that afternoon. His T4 was low/normal and his creatinine was way up. Not good so she instructed me to adjust his dose and watch him this coming week. She doesn't recommend the I-131 at this point.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  20. MRSpivey

@muth you were right the flat .1mm thick is a PITA to work with. But it gave me the initiative to buy the 3mm and 4mm ceramic rods I was thinking about eventually getting.