1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Only it's not a top cap. Read post again. Besides, the o-ring holding the chamber in place is already sitting in ejuice. They screwed up the tolerance real bad on some of the them. Other owners report the same problem. My other 2 aren't like that at all. Lubing o-rings is a part of my ritual when rewicking every few days.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I remember when you bought those. How are they holding up?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

The Gab's? No issues at all :)

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

And I believe them. IIRC, looking at that chain coil with such wide spaces I don't see how it can hold much juice. You would do better using a short mesh wick, braided coil or certain type Clapton. Couldn't find the pic I was looking for but this is the idea:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Here's a couple of braided coils:
    upload_2020-8-13_23-45-7.jpeg

Wow, I just saw this for the first time. You can even use flattened mesh wick like wire and just wrap a coil.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Like I said, she calls herself a super taster and I believe it because it never works for me. I usually have to use the median pct that most mixers post. There are a few super strong flavors that I need to take down to 0.25% but they are unusual, like Cardamom (FA).

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

The guy at the lawn mower repair place was great. He took one look at my blade and told me why it makes a sound when I shut off the mower....it was loose. That explains why it was so easy to remove. He could tell by where it got shiney in some places. I'll have it back by tomorrow. He even knew my mower was electric by looking at the blade. Maybe that's not a big deal but I was impressed. Happy I found this place and only 1 mile away.:thumb:

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Uh oh, I fell asleep very early and woke up around 10 pm. I'm wide awake now. @dubya if you're pulling a night shift and pop in I'll prolly be poppin in myself.

9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm up, and working til 3 am. But I got about 20 minutes then it's gonna get real hecktic til 3 :(

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Contest on ECF:
    Sourcemore Giveaway-Vaporesso GTX ONE Kit-8/31
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/t...oresso-gtx-one-kit-8-31.947925/#post-22791569
    It's an MTL Kit with Mod and Tank.

[​IMG]

Hey folks,

What is the great news today? Sourcemore brings you an excellent vape kit - Vaporesso GTX ONE Kit
    https://www.sourcemore.com/vaporesso-gtx-one-kit.html

GTX ONE Kit is a VW mod kit that comes with both aesthetics and ergonomics. With compact size and durable material, it provides a cozy hand feel with anti-skid and anti-scratch. It consists of a 3ml large tank and a 2000mAh built-in battery. As for the tank, it adopts a top filling system for convenient operation and adjustable airflow design for smooth airstream. And it is compatible with GTX coils for pure flavor and dense cloud. With so many designs, it allows you to get a wonderful MTL or restricted DTL vaping experience. Besides, regarding the mod, it comes with max 40W adjustable power output and supports smart VW mode. And equipped with a simple and concise 0.69-inch OLED screen, it brings you all details clearly. Last but not least, it is designed with multiple protections, such as Overtime Protection, Overheat Protection, Short Circuit Protection, USB Input Protection, No Load Protection, Overcharging Protection, Resistance Protection, and so on.

Would you like to enjoy vaping with this wonderful Vaporesso GTX ONE Kit? Just join this game, you may catch an opportunity to win it. Lucky dog can be you!!!

To enter:
    Play word chain: comment one word and the word should be related to vaping. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
    Sourcemore
    Ejuice

If you draw a blank post like
    'Vaporesso GTX ONE Kit'
    Next post will start with Letter 't'

Note:
    1. One winner will be picked by random.org on August 31, 2020.
    2. You must be over 21.
    3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
    4. Max 3 replies for each member

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

@100%VG I just saw the post from Pdrum:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya sorry I missed ya'. Have a great night. Ttyl.

13. 100%VG

I was never able to get rolled mesh to work in a Genisys Tank (if I spelled that right). The coils legs always pop while trying to get the rolled mesh to work, so I gave up on that years ago. I even joined a thread by BJ45 who gave explicit instructions on how to do it. I followed every step to the letter, but never could make it work. I still have a lot of the Kanthal Mesh Sheets that I bought back then, in various mesh densities. Beege said 400 was best. He said 500 was a waste of money. This man was (he must have passed away) and Aeronautical Engineer who made all kinds of advancements in vaping back then. He was one of the people I called a Wizard.

When done right, there are no wide spaces between the chain links. You twist the looped wire Clockwise until it breaks. I held the looped end on a jewelers screwdriver. Loop it over again and twist it Counterclockwise until it breaks, keeping it pulled fairly tight throughout the both twisting procedures so it doesn't kink up. Then with precision flat nose pliers, you grip the wire with in the jaws and pull them down the length of the wire while twisting it the drill 3 times while still spinning it Counterclockwise. That helps close the gaps, too, and kinda flattens the outer loops. I used nearly 6 feet this time, and I have about one foot of it left over after making my 7/6 wrap 2.5mm coil.

This chain link wickless coil of Christian's works extremely well until the RDA deck starts getting dry under it and tilting no longer helps. I made a new one with 28g SS316L and it tastes better, even though the SXmini Q Mini prevents me from using TC, saying Dry Coil No Liquid. Man, the coil even has juice inside it from me dripping on it. So I used it at the same 45W - no TC. The trick is to get the (-) coil leg almost touching the deck, with only a the thickness of sheet of printer between it and the deck, so it's right down there in the juice. And it does suck it up! It's works excellent until the juice gets low, then even the SS316L will give me a nasty dry hit. Maybe TC would work better on another TC Mod. Guess I'll try that tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. 100%VG

Both of those would be too much wire for my liking, but yeah, you can use some crazy exotic coils.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. 100%VG

Tonight, with the new SS316L wickless coil, I could start tasting something with the 1.60%, 1.80%, and 2.00% drops of FLV Irish Cream (with 2.00% being as high as I went last time). It still isn't what I'd call Irish Cream, and I can't identify what it does taste like, but it seems to be getting better. So maybe I just need over 2.00% batches. She laughs at people whole use over 1.40% FLV and she said I would, too, but now I believe there are people who just need a lot more than her.

Yeah, for the 9 Ultra SC FLV, she takes them down as low as 0.06% and1.20%. The only way to make that math work is to make multiples of 33.33333ml batches. But that messes up the others that are 50 drops/ml. She says it's 30.0ml, but it's 33.33333ml batches where the math for percentages actually works. Trouble is, there isn't an e-liquid calculator that I know of that will let you set more than two decimal places like 33.33ml (and those extra decimal places really matter!), with most of them limiting to only rounded up or down Integer (or whole) numbers for batches. So just leave the calculator set to 50 drops/ml and use 0.06% and its multiples for them.

Those 9 Ultra SC FLV are:
    Alpine Strawberry
    Clove
    Fire Cinnamon
    Heat
    Ice
    Lovage Root
    Raisin Rum
    Red Cinnamon
    Rich Cinnamon

She says that 0.06% is 2 drops of any of these 9, but she doesn't specify a how many ml batch this works with. I think this refers to her mentioned 30ml, but again, 33.33333ml is where that percentage math works.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  16. 100%VG

Thank you so much! :love: I left him a Thank You note, too.

Just in time for more Ancient Aliens and something to eat. I'm out. Sleep well, AU, and pleasant dreams.

[​IMG]

17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Love it!!!
    Thanks for the program... I will have to check it out... I have to edit a lot of music I D/L....if this will do it all for me I would be in heaven.....
    Good night everyone........

18. 100%VG

You're welcome! Yes, Baby Blue, that's the one I've been using for years. It's Free and it gets regular upgrades, too. I think you'll like it. Sweet dreams, hun. :love:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  19. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...... I have to go get essentials today...
    TGIF!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List