1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I haven't even used any other mod than the Kylin M AIO today. THAT is really unusual!

We went to the drive in movie last night. They were showing Deadpool. Love that movie even if it is irreverent and violent. Probably seen it 4 times... The funniest part, for me last night, was watching all the parents of young kids peal out of the drive in about 10-15 minutes in. Did they not even look at a trailer or watch a review or read a synopsis or look at the R rating before bringing their preteen children to the drive in? Duh!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

That's what was happening to the very tall pine trees in the backyard at the fence line of the house the next street over from ours. Our backyards were separated by an access width for city vehicles and electric co. vehicles around 6-8 feet wide. One of these days, those trees are gonna fall, and I'm glad we won't be living there when it happens. They are tall enough to take out the roof of that house. I used to get out there and cut the grass because the city hardly ever did it, so I got to see how big and heavy those poison ivy runners were up close.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. 100%VG

I've never heard of Hydroxychloroquine [Anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Plaquenil) used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and malaria and lupus erythematosus], but why on earth would it be in Oreo cookies? Maybe that's why there are so many people (including politicians) with their heads ignoring real science about our e-cigs and flavors because their heads are up their arses. :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. 100%VG

Yes, I've already seen it. It's flammable because Purell is made of ~2/3rds 99% Isopropyl Alcohol, or 66% Alcohol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. 100%VG

I guess I'm out, too. Gotta go shake the 10ml batches of drops of FLV Irish Cream and Bourbon again. Then I'll sit and relax with more episodes of Ancient Aliens. I'm nearly half way through Season 4 now.

Good night and sweet dreams.

[​IMG]

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

yup as everyone else said... 00% alcohol...it burns hotter so that's why it's blue... and yes you need to rinse with water when using it.... I only use it like hand soap unless I am in my truck....
    I love that movie!!! I had to buy it!!! so ya I have seen it more that 10 times...lol.... I can imagine the parents rushing out of there...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    I guess I am the last one here..... [​IMG]
    Good night everyone........

7. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good morning AU :) Dr's appt. Today, then I have to get bills done. Falling behind and may have some late fees :mad: I get in funks. Seems like I either pay them the second I get them, or let them go too long :rolleyes: I also really, really need to try to get the mail before J just about every day this week :whistle::nun:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

Yeah, especially if you’re going to be getting Vape Mail when you’re having problems paying bills!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Not problems paying, just need to get it done, lol. But she won't be happy either way.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone........it's Munday... again....
    oh ya... you better...lol

12. 100%VG

[​IMG]

This chart belongs to our Flavour in the US: consumer survey report. The subject of flavour in relation to e-cigs has been one of much controversy in recent months, especially in the US, with many states issuing executive orders banning flavours to various degrees. However, despite this current regulatory landscape, flavours remain popular and many consumer continue to use them.

In the past three years a lot has changed on the e-liquid market, not just in terms of what flavours are available but also the performance and flavour delivery of devices and the ingredients used in e-liquids. All these are providing improved vaping experience and more choice to consumers. That said, personal preferences are still largely dependent on likes and dislikes, which can change by certain demographic features.

Respondents were asked to rank their top three favourite e-liquid flavours, after which these results were weighted by the rank. As shown below, results show increasing popularity of fruit and candy flavours. They are both sweet flavours, however some other sweet flavours with custard or milky tones (custards and yogurts and breakfast groups) have seen a decline. Tobacco has been declining through the years with the emergence of a wider flavour variety.

[​IMG]

If you would like to obtain more information on different demographics, the current trends in DIY, attitudes towards products and analysis of flavour preferences, invest in the full report here.

Our mailing address is:
    5 St John's Lane
    London, EC1M 4BH
    United Kingdom

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well @100%VG , I watched what I assume was the last ever episode of Blindspot last night. What a ride, but I am sad :(

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Dubya, do like I do. Set up your bills for auto pay. Set it and forget it. All you have to pay attention to is the balance in your bank account not dipping too low.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

I got my door fixed and took a spin on the bike today. Fixed the door by adjusting the striker plate on the door jamb. Gave me a chance to use my B&D rotary tool which hasn't seen the light of day in 2 years. I sanded out the hole behind the plate before reinstalling.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

G'nite blips:).....taking a trip to the office tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams:love:

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I did a lot of them, except did it to the CC and not the checkbook. It really is nice, and I should do more, but I think we have some that it is not an option for. Off the top of my head, lawn care guy, insurance, remainders of medical bills, chiropractor, stuff like that.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Wow... everyone seems to have gone on vacation or something.... I know it's Munday, but usually everyone checks in.....hmmm...
    really?.... be safe,.......
    Well I am headed to bed....

20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@glassgrl , I found the one thing better than 1x Paua, 2x Paua :wub:
    15965175908221731771799.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List