1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

I don’t know what the future holds. My general philosophy is be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. In many aspects I hope to return to back to the way it was (without any discrimination or excessive use of force).

I think reporters/journalists/editors that work for a company will provide the product that their company wants. Im sure there are a few out there that are concerned about reporting the truth but they are overridden or overshadowed by the ones that have “the power” (money/influence/notoriety).

2. MRSpivey

ESD will typically damage component(s). Therefore one could theoretically replace the damaged components and the board would be fine. The problem is that with modern assembly methods it is extremely difficult to do that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....
    More paperwork today.... I took yesterday off for a rest day.....

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Woot! More vapemail. My first Sourcemore shipment came (11 days!) One of the packages was shipped from another warehouse and I'm still waiting on that. So I have my Vaporesso Gen 3 mod, Topside 90w (and guess what? They sent me an extra bottle kit!) That only happens with the dual topside.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

However, one of the RDAs that just came was to match my Coilart Squonkers and now I can't find them. How do you lose 2 mods?:facepalm:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  7. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

For a good while, the Topside 90W didn't come with the extra 10ml bottle in white or the TC Firmware update, but I've heard of them coming with the extra bottle now. They must have started to include it. I wonder if it also has the TC Firmware, and I'd like to know how you like the Gen 3.
    Look in the nightstand. :laugh: Maybe under the bed. :rofl:

I got about 2/3rds of the lawn mowed yesterday and I plan on finishing the rest this evening. Got as much done as my back would let me, but maybe I'll be able to do some of the edging and cleanup this time. The ankle and foot are still swollen, but the work didn't bother it.

They still haven't completed all of the quote work for the car, but they are closed tomorrow and won't start on it again until Moanday. I could have gotten it back today, but instead I told them to hold it and keep working on it. The city isn't having the July 4th Rock the Red fireworks show with a band playing on the levee before that (at the Amphitheatre on the Red River Downtown), so I really don't need the car back, and this will save me having to bring it back on Moanday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl Wowee! You sent some extra goodies in there! The Shift looks dope on the Topside:D....
    TopsideShift1.jpg TopsideShift.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Okay:)....for starters before vaping on it, the finish feels great and those small gold touches are actually copper colored. That's as far as I got. I'll need to throw batteries in all the new mods asap to make sure they fire up. I've had two DOAs before in the past.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

:blush:

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

What's taking them so long? How many things do they have to look at?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Way too quiet in here. G'nite and thx @glassgrl for the extra fun stuff:):love:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  14. 100%VG

All I know is that I heard them turn away work on Monday. I called today asking for an update, and I was told that to find the issue with the EGR Valve, they'd have to take the top part of the engine off to look inside because (I think they said) it's not a hose. Either that, or there's a hose somewhere inside under the top part. I was told that the oil leak is from the oil pan gasket, but they haven't gotten a price on that yet. Removing the top of the engine for the EGR Valve would cost $95 (1 hr of labor). I asked, Wouldn't that involve replacing a gasket or so, and I was told, Likely.

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    VG what's the year, make & model of your car?
    Good Night everyone..........

16. 100%VG

It's a 1995 Mercury Cougar. I've been told that I am no longer repairing it, that now I am restoring it. Being 25 years old, it's now a Classic.

I got the rest of the back yard mowed, and then started edging with the weed eater attachment, but the line kept breaking, so I tried the edging attachment with a spinning two-sided blade. But I had to stop because to get the spinning blade at the right angle up and back down the driveway, I had to hold the 4 stroke gas motor part up to near my right armpit, and being tired already, that was killing my right arm. The rig with the edging attachment is pretty heavy, at least for me.

I'll finish that up tomorrow and then get all of the tree's shitting pine-looking droppings swept up and put in the trash, and then the front blown for anything else that needs it. Then my house will be the neatest one on the street :D... that is until the tree starts its shitting droppings again, which doesn't take long. :facepalm: I wish I could afford to have that tree taken down. I don't get any house shading from either one near the house, but the one near the driveway only makes a huge mess. I wouldn't miss it at all if it was gone!

I've been concentrating on a juice mix by SmokyBlue on ELR. It's called Zombie Brains and the intention of the juice is shown as: Great vape for flavor fatigue (vaper’s tongue). This mix was designed to rapidly cure vaper’s tongue, but it’s also a surprisingly enjoyable change of pace when you’re not suffering olfactory fatigue.

I wanted to try it to clear my palate and taste buds for Pdrum's juices. It's a very old juice mix that I found in the
    FLV Vape Recipe Book 1, but I was having trouble getting the mix numbers to add up as compared to her "50 drops of a Flavorah flavoring (on average) is 1ml" and "1 drop of a Flavorah flavoring (on average) = 0.02g & 0.02ml or 0.04%" for Flavorah Solo Flavoring Testing in 10ml of USP VG, so she revamped it for me as Zombie Brains -Reloaded.

It took me quite a while to realize that 0
    .06% of Rich Cinnamon (FLV) needs1½ drops for 50ml because 1½ drops = 0.03g & 0.03ml or 0.06%, so the only way to get all of the flavorings to mix perfectly as intended according to percentages is to make a 100ml batch to get 3 even drops of Rich Cinnamon (FLV). So now I'm finally onboard with that and I'm gonna order the flavorings. I just hope that I can find all 5 of them in one store.

Here's the recipe in both drops and grams from the ELR Calculator...

[​IMG]

Since Cream (Flavorah) shows 0.62 grams instead of my expected 0.60 grams, like Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) does at 0.60% (and the other 4 show the grams as expected), I guess Cream's Specific Gravity or something is a little different than the others, but 0.62 grams is close enough for me to accept.

Set the ELR Calculator to 50 drops/ml for an all-Flavorah juice mix, then mix by grams.

01 drop 0= 0.02g & 0.02ml or 0.04%
    .drops.=.0.03g & 0.03ml or 0.06% ← Causing me to have to make 100ml instead of 50ml to get 3 even drops of Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) as we can get fractions of drops from an FLV 15ml bottle
    02 drops = 0.04g & 0.04ml or 0.08%
    03 drops = 0.06g & 0.06ml or 0.12%
    04 drops = 0.08g & 0.08ml or 0.16%
    05 drops = 0.10g & 0.10ml or 0.20%
    06 drops = 0.12g & 0.12ml or 0.24%
    07 drops = 0.14g & 0.14ml or 0.28%
    08 drops = 0.16g & 0.16ml or 0.32%
    09 drops = 0.18g & 0.18ml or 0.36%
    10 drops = 0.20g & 0.20ml or 0.40%
    50 drops = 1.00g & 1.00ml or 2.00%

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  17. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. Looks like I need to start packing. To go where yet I don't know. Sigh. Hate moving so much. Good news is that all my glass shop stuff is still packed.

We're staying in for the holiday and going to NYC to see Bobbie on Sunday. Another quick trip.

That looks awesome!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. MRSpivey

Sorry you have to move again GG.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...
    Nice... yeah it's worth it... I had big plans to get my van restored...I have to see if I can still do it......I would love to see a photo....
    bummer... I am sorry GG..... but yes look at the bright side... you aren't all packed.....

More paperwork today... I did 10 hours yesterday...today I have to dig out more old shit stuff...lol... I am so done with it all!!! but alas it needs to be done....

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List