1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

As you would say, "Oof!" May they have a speedy recovery. Colitis is no joke, though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

This is a long video (20 mins) but may be worth watching if you are inclined towards these things. It was made by a former NASA engineer who got bored stuck at home because of covid. For all of us who are bored, this is how the best of us cope. The rest of us watch, lol.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

103-year-old Massachusetts woman beats coronavirus, celebrates with Bud Light
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

*************ANNOUNCEMENT************(good and bad?)

At 10am the surgical coordinator called to cancel my surgery. I have to admit I feel a sense of relief but...........

The cancellation is due to the governor's order to cancel all non-emergency surgeries. Covid is on the rise again here. May 18 marks the beginning of our phase one reopening. If you want to know what our phase one entailed here's a link. I know each state had a different plan.

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavirus/the-need-to-know-on-reopening-massachusetts/2126961/

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I'll watch it later, but I'm laughing already. My DIL gave me one of those clear birdfeeders you stick on a window. My son took a good video of a squirrel sitting in the feeder, chowing down, then looking right at the camera. 2 seconds later he moved and the whole tray- seeds, squirrel, and all, fell to the ground.
    Yesterday I gave up and put a bowl of seed in the side deck. Thought maybe a bird would get a bite or two. Stupid squirrel knocked the whole thing over and has been making a bigger mess for hours.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...... I got busy with phone calls & paperwork early so I am just now getting around to posting....
    OMH I laughed so hard... I wish I had that kind on energy......thanks for sharing......
    I saw this on the world news.... pretty cool....
    Awwww. well maybe that's a good thing....you needed more time anyway....lol..... but I am sorry for the stress of waiting longer...

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Me Too!
    I felt so relaxed afterwards that I fell asleep outside on the lounge chair. When I woke up Nikko was napping in the chair next to me. I love sleeping outdoors. Now he's followed me back in the house and snuggled against me. Oh the joy of being chill as a cat.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

That was fun. :laugh: Thanks. :thumb:
    I told you there would be a second phase. I'm sorry that it's true, but here we are. :( So did the doctor give you a projected date for the procedure? To put a positive slant on it, you said you needed more time to fully prepare, so now you have it. :)

eBargainVapes did not email me yesterday like they said they would, so I called. Left a message, but no call back. So I did the online Chat thing again. I was told that the Topside Dual does ship with two 10ml bottles. IDK why the Topside 90W costs like the same money, but only ships with one. The Topside 90W also doesn't, or didn't, ship with the Firmware Update for TC.

The swelling has gotten worse, so I called to ask what could be done about it. I was told to elevate it and ice it. Dang! Now I have to go out and get an ice pack. I do have some ice trays, so I'll get that started. But before doing that, I ordered the Nut and Bolt Thread Checkers from Fastenal instead of Amazon, and I'll pick them up from the store here to save on S&H.

See ya soonly. Gotta go get that ice pack.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  10. MRSpivey

Neighborhood food truck night. Theme is Taco Tuesday! I’m full now and the kids and grandkids are gone. Good night y’all!

11. 100%VG

Taco Truck Tuesday sounds good. I hope you enjoyed the day.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nope....would if he could.
    It's generally cheaper than the dual. You got an unusually good deal on the dual. $45 is unheard of even in the classies. The newer batches of 90w ship with TC.

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

I thought you might like it. Glad you had fun watching. I learned a lot about squirrels and appreceiated the added humor by the engineer. I alway found squirrels interesting and never appreciated people saying they can't stand "those rodents". For one, they're not rodents.

Once I had a white squirrel appear in my yard and it almost became like a pet. I even gave it a name. Then one day my neighbor hired a wild animal trapper because he was getting fed up with the squirrels inside his roof. I never saw Snowball again after that:(. Broke my heart. This neighbor is negligent about maintaining his house. His roof is in such disrepair you can see foot wide holes in the trim and trees growing out of the dirt collected in the valleys. One time he hired a hack to fix it and all he did was spray Great Stuff foam in the cracks and holes. And he has holes on the top of his roof! If he replaced his roof (it's beyond repair) he wouldn't have squirrels getting in it. The entire house is an eyesore.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Everytime you mention food it's Mexican! Are you sure you and the wife don't want to move to Baja?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl did you try the Cream Puff vape yet?

Have you ever used Cream(milky undertone) by One on One? I have it in a coffee recipe and it seems to me it could be used in place of condensed milk. Has similar qualities.

I just got INW Yes, We Cheesecake. I hear such great things about it.

16. 100%VG

I was judging by the normal $80 to $85 for the Dual. At least the Topside 90W was that much at a few places where I saw both.
    I had a pet squirrel in '92. I saved him from a hurricane in NOLA. I was going to evacuate after helping a friend tape her windows. I got there before she did and while waiting, I noticed what I thought must have been some kind of plastic, sculpture, or something squirrel on the bricks of her house. I thought it was a clay sculpture because it never moved. When she pulled up, it was still there, so I just knew it couldn't be a real squirrel.

We started at the back left side of her house and worked our way around. When I got closer to the right side, I noticed it was still there. As we got closer, it looked real, and when I got up to the bushes there, I saw it was real. I got a broom to try to get it to clime down it as a pole, but it fell into a bush at the base where everything comes out. I figured it would run away and we kept taping windows. As we were finishing, I looked and it still in the bottom of the bush branches. Afraid it might bite me, I approached it slowly and picked it up. It didn't move, so I set it down.

When we were all done and I was going to my truck, I noticed it still exactly where I put it. Afraid that the hurricane might kill it, I asked my friend if she had something I could put it in for my drive from NOLA to Alexandria (here) where my mother lived. She had a cat litter box with a cover, so I put the little baby squirrel in it with some yard stuff I thought might comfort it, went home, packed up, and drove up to Central Louisiana. It didn't move or make a sound the whole way up.

The next day at Mom's, I took it out, and it didn't move an inch. So I took it to a Vet to have it looked at. She said it was the healthiest squirrel she had ever seen. We determine that it had been attacked by a cat (my friend's cat), and a chunk of its tail was gone. Nothing but two little bones sticking out at the end and I noticed the dried blood. I asked what to feed it and she told me. I went and got the stuff to make it, and after feeding it, I guess it realized that I wasn't gonna eat it, and I mean that little critter came alive.

He was one of the smartest animals I've ever had and so much fun. I had learned that it was a male from the Vet, and I named him Andy Nutcase. Andy because it was Hurricane Andrew, and Nutcase because he was so funny. I'd sit him in the palm of my hand, and somehow he'd dash around underneath and back into my palm from the other side, like in a split second. I took him everywhere with me. When in the truck, I kept him in a small bird cage, and that's what he slept in a night. When we got where we were going, I'd take him out and he'd go with me wherever.

Much of the time, he sat on my shoulder. When we went out and I let him out of the cage, before he got used to people, he would get off of my shoulder and run up and down my shirt to my jeans down my leg and back up to my shoulder. People always wanted to pet him, and after a while he warmed up to that. He was so smart and so much fun. I really miss that little guy.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's the greatest story I ever heard. I'm speechless. I hear they have about a 20 yr lifespan. Similar to a cat. I bet he was a chick magnet, too;):thumb:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Pretty quiet around here. Guess I'll call it a night. Ater my mini snooze outside I came in and napped for 2 more hours! Clearly, I've been more stressed than I realized. I felt so good after that. I'm looking forward to a restful sleep tonight, too. Pleasant dreams everyone:)

19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Yes Ice is good.... you can also do rice or corn in a cloth bag.... freeze it or microwave it!!!
    Aww that is really a nice story to go to sleep with... thank you for sharing,,,
    Good night everyone........

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  20. MRSpivey

She wants to move to Belize

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List