1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

You can use your own 510 DT. Was it the Wake Mods LittleFoot? I can't remember. I like that mod, too, but it's an internal battery.
    What's different about this AF is it's not adjusted simply be the AF ring. The cog inside actually changes the size of the AF at the coil, replacing the need to use inserts. Anyway, it is a new and different design. When I see these RTAs in the bargain basement bin I'll buy them.

2. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hey,

I've been most of the day figuring out how to make a Spreadsheet in Excel for Pdrum's new e-liquids (saying "Pdrum's juices" sounds like I've been baking him in an over like a turkey on Thanksgiving :laugh:) and finally got it done after some research for the formulas needed. The =ROUNDUP one was tricky, and then I had to keep up with the way I did it in the first one. :facepalm: I'm frazzled.

[​IMG]

The only flavoring that DIY Vapor Supply is out of is Flavorah Vanilla Pudding (in light blue above), :( so I'm waiting to order anything until that one comes in. I'ma ask them if I can order and pay for everything, plus whatever S&H, and have them hold the box for me until the Flavorah Vanilla Pudding comes in. They've been out for at lest 3 days now, but I think it's more like 4-5. The #VALUE! is there in the Order column because the formula fails w/o the Flavorah Vanilla Pudding bottle size prices and quantities of which to buy. And Flavorah Sweetness is used at the same percentage twice, so I have a note to check for higher quantity savings.

Greg came by with the part he bought me from the salvage yard for my car. Just the dome light cover and a bulb, but that was nice of him. I finally got him to take all of his computers and the bad and box of parts. :w00t: And he paid me 2/3 of the bill, so that'll help.

Now to ask DIY Vapor Supply when Flavorah Vanilla Pudding might be in and to see if I can pay for it all and get it later.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Storm is over. That was quick and easy. I shouldn't have said that. Watch a tornado rip through now.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Bull City Flavors carries it. They carry quite a big collection of Flavorah. Use "elrecipes" for 6% off anytime.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

@100%VG congrats on your excel sheet. I can't deal with them to save my life. Thank goodness ELR has all of that built into their software for excel challenged people like me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm not anti 22mm, but have found I do prefer 24. And I of course, love that DT :facepalm::laugh: I really like the swoopy ones for mtl.
    I spent $42 on colored BB screws today, so really don't know why I'm bitchin about that either :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Thanks, but then I'd have to pay for S&H twice. I'm not in a hurry since Pdrum hasn't released them yet, and I'll be fine with whatever waiting time.

Guess I could compare prices at Bull City Flavors. You say they have a lot of Flavorah, but do they also carry lots of Nature's Flavors and Real Flavors, too?

8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

You better knock on some stabbed wood..... :p

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

:laugh: You said it, buster, not me. Are you preparing for a Miss America Billet Box contest? An occasion to wear your high heeled red sneakers.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I've got a squonk mod coming from the VU classies soon. Maybe an OFRF Gear RTA. Depends on the price. Wasn't really looking for one but maybe if it's cheap enough. They are little flavor bangers. Definitely little.

11. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

:rofl: I'm bored outta my FUCKING skull. Without drinkin, I gotta have something. $1000 model? Naw, I'm gonna turn my basement into a BB throne :lol:

12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

What mod?

13. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

@muth I ordered some Vazilla today from G2. Didn't realize I had never ordered from them before and got the first time discount. Yay! Their website says one of the flavor profiles is banana cream. Wassup with this stuff? So far I've read butterscotch, buttercream, and now banana? Sounds crazy and just about impossible to reverse engineer.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Pico Squeeze 2. Shawn mentioned he likes his alot and I had totally forgot about it. They seem to hold their value and I couldn't find a good deal until Ms. Trixy on VU offered one. The exact color I wanted. Plus it's in an unopened box with the Coral RDA. She's asking $33 for the kit. I would have gladly paid that for just the mod.

15. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Sweet. I have bought from her a few times. Great deals and always been as said :)

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

I read that, too. That's baloney, there's no banana in Vazilla. I'm so happy for you. One, you got the discount and two, you didn't get shot down like I did.

17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

But what are you doing tomorrow at 9am your time?

18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Not yet anyway. Just ordered today so we'll see.

19. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@glassgrl , have you ever had INW cactus lime? I get this juice from shop they call Fitzerelli, or something like that. Thought it seemed familiar, and that is what it is. Nothing else added i don't think. I'm happy, I have enough of it to make a pretty big batch. It tastes nothing like lime to me btw, lol.

20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

:D refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh........ :pop: