1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

It's a rainy Sunday and a good day to just surrender and relax but tomorrow I run out of an important food supply to me, ginger root. You wouldn't think so but my local grocer ran out. I want to find a store where I can get everything in one place instead of having to store hop and up my risk.

@100%VG I saw your governor this morning on Meet the Press. He seems like a nice guy who is trying his best. Prayers to all of you.:love:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Quarantine check... :D
    15855054825991653368459.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Yeah, I really like mine. Mine were $5 when I got them, but also for $10 you can't go wrong. Really, the only reason my Arma's are fetting so much more use is I really like the clear doors. Other than the looks, I like the Azeroth as much as my Halfmoon, and that's $5 vs. $140 :rollseyes: Tiny gripes, and again for the money so what, but wish it was a tad smaller, and wish the door was a little more secure (although nowhere near as bad as many I have seen)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hello and Happy Sunday, AU. :wub: :)
    It's all still, "If, Then" now, so it's something else we'll have to wait and see about. But it's encouraging to people like me that the major benefit is targeted to people like me and those in the lower income brackets.
    Jigsaw puzzles can be a great family gathering entertainment thing!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. 100%VG

I have quite a few things to try to get done today, so it's back to the list for now. See ya later. :)

7. 100%VG

More Coronavirus funnies from K...

upload_2020-3-29_15-37-34.png

upload_2020-3-29_15-37-54.png

upload_2020-3-29_15-38-15.png

upload_2020-3-29_15-38-33.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Hey AUvians! It's a beautiful day here in TN. Not much going on. Just enjoying the day.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. Donald Bickers

Donald Bickers Banished Blip Vendor

I only paid 5 for mine,,,,,,,take that Karen:eek:

11. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@Shawn Hoefer , did the tornadoes get bad by you last night?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. 100%VG

Thanks for saying which one was the funniest to you, because I was going to ask. :thumb:

Got the rest of the yard mowed and the bigger tree branches cut into ~3 foot lengths to fit in the big garbage bin that will be emptied tomorrow. There were a lot more than I thought. I have more in a pile to be dealt with next weekend, because my trash is only picked up on Mondays. My lower back was killing me from all that bending over and up while either cutting them with a chain saw or picking them up to place neatly in the bin so more would fit in. But I got it all done and the bin is at the end of the driveway, ready for tomorrow.

Just sitting down makes the back feel better. It'll be fine in a little while. Then I have to fill the beegaas (that was something of a playful French/Cajun pronunciation of big ass) garbage bag in the kitchen with everything else in the house and put it on top of the bin. So while my back heals a bit, I'll do some of the online things on my list, and get the trash put out after it's dark.

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

15855251682951835522053.jpg Quarantined and really starting to show........ cleaning check :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    1585525144969534941223.jpg
    15855251894331901251697.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  14. 100%VG

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. 100%VG

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

:grr: I can't believe it! I've been out bargained. You sure you're not meaning the Armegeddon?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh Lord! We have big bang lightning and thunder storms here. Sounds angry.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Here's an interesting twist. Don't know if you remember our DPH commissioner, Monica Bharel? She's the one who started the whole e-cig lung disease scare which launched the MA vape ban.

Mass. Public Health Commissioner tests positive for COVID-19
    On Friday, Massachusetts Public Health Commissioner Monica Bharel announced she tested positive for COVID-19. According to Bharel, she was tested on Thursday night and received her results back on Friday evening.

“As the public health commissioner and an essential state employee, I have been vigilant about practicing social distancing from my colleagues and members of the public,” said Bharel. “My symptoms so far have been mild. I have notified my appropriate close contacts and will rest and recuperate at home, while continuing to carry out my work responsibilities remotely. The Department of Public Health offices will be thoroughly cleaned over the weekend.”

Governor Baker’s office has not commented on whether he will test for the virus or not, but have said the governor is asymptomatic.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!