Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

And your fresh, too?:facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Who said anything was wrong with you? But I would love to have all the money you spend on your Shinyitis Addiction. :laugh: You're just a Dedicated Hobbyist in the Vaping Community. :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. 100%VG

Well, I guess have to admit that one. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

One minute you're quitting vaping and the next you're buying polishing kits for your battery doors. Who does that? I'll tell you who, a dedicated hobbyist. Btw, have you bought your model yet?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Picky, crazy, anal hobbiest :rolleyes::laugh:

Five years and you haven't learned I flip moods/wants faster than someone flipping burgers at Micky D's? :innocent:

No model yet. Struggling to find what I want cuz, well, I probably don't really know what I want :rollseyes: Found a few that were ok, but like $400 dollars :ohmy:

6. 100%VG

I'm just as anal about my Mods, Tanks, and especially my Builds. I am meticulous about my builds, as with other areas of my work. If my name is going to be on it, it's going to be the best work anyone has ever seen. I just don't have the money that you have to spend. :( But that's also why I like to do Reviews when I can. Getting goodies for free with the effort to present a good and detailed review, I feel is well worth the time it takes. :)

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

What kind of model? Plane, boat, car, something else?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I hear ya. I don't really have the money either, I just get in funks and say I'll worry about eating next week :p Most of my stuff is on the cheap end really. Billet Boxes are the one thing that blew that outta the water. They are a bigger money put than a home :oops: at least for me anyway :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm thinking boat. Wood, lots of masts/sails. Kinda leaning toward pirate shipish?

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

nite nite:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  11. 100%VG

At first, I thought he was saving up for a Hollywood Super Model to teach him how to dress with matching heels. :laugh: That would take a chunk of change for sure!
    As long as you enjoy them, that's about all anyone could ask!

OK, y'all. It's slowed down now, so I'm gonna retire to the living room and further come down from this very stressful day of dealing with the ISP's crap yet again. Thanks for letting me vent and continue with my ISP Saga here. Time for some food, an NFL Football Replay, the recliner, and my vape. I started over with Week 1 and I'm going through those games now.

As said before, any of you that are jonesing for NFL Football and would like to know how I am still able to watch the games, mostly without any commercials at all, just let me know and I'll spell it all out for you.

Pleasant dreams, and I'll see ya later.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Holy smokes, what did I get myself into? The panel sanding is brutal. Hands and arms feel like they are gonna fall off, and I only got 1/2 way through one door :eek: G'night all.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. 100%VG

Yewl git 'er dun, an it ill be b.e.a.u.tiful! :thumb:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Guess I'm really running slow today. Good morning AUvians! I so wanted to just stay home in bed and listen to the rain. But I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go... well, I'm already there. I've got to get doing it. Hope y'all have a great day!

15. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning peoples. Looks like rain here too. Better walk McDerpish before Himself decides he's too precious to get his feet wet.

BB doors? Exercising your model making muscles. You're gonna need those to build a pirate ship!
    (there may be easier ways to that, like a thin coat of epoxy resin)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone,....

Found this is que......

well I skipped a couple pages....I will catch up tomorrow...
    Good night everyone...

17. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good morning AU :)

I walked Lucy this morning. She is now dead to the world on our bed :rollseyes:

I do have a set of BB doors I want to do it on. They aren't my fav's, and don't get a lot of use, so on the back burner. Mostly Armageddon doors. They come super frosted, so I am trying to get the frost out then polish. I should have taken a before pic, but here is the clear one. I think I gotta go a few more rounds, but it's working well, it was almost white (not clear) when I started.
    1582647909264975997255.jpg

Here are the green and black. Before pics
    1582647976121180291332.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Great job! That does look like a lot of work. I must have BB doors on the brain. Still working out how to make some fun ones, getting closer. :)

19. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I can't wait! You could probably make a damn good living if you get it down and sell exclusively to me :lol: Most of my BB doors scare me to touch. I paid waaay more than you should for most of them. Set I will try it on was cheap, don't overly care about. Arma's were $20 per mod, and a replacement door is $3. So a scrubbing I will go :laugh:

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

I don't understand.