Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Only people who don't do MTL. But you're right, most mtlers like the 2019. I've heard little complaints. Just one about leaking through the 510 pin. Not sure how that can happen when some people remove the screw all together, like you.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Pleasant dreams all:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

G'nite @Blue1 Just can't stay up any longer.

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Love the Bitch Karen..... ours is similar... only more electronics...lol.....

I loved watching The Dark Shadows.....
    Here is my winnings last week.....and yes that’s my Hawks jacket....lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Good night everyone....

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

:bday: @Cruel-Phate :) missed you this season:cap: Hope you have a great birthday!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

NICE !!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Ok, no worries and no hurry, just wondered. I would have said Ghoul hands down, but been on the recurve lately :rolleyes: Call me a slut, it's ok :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...
    I will post a review in a couple days... but so far I am loving it!!!
    The Ghoul was always my favorite....as a matter of fact the only one I use.....
    I am taking one of the guys shopping this morning ... I hope it goes quickly...

10. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good morning AU. Nother Saturday, stuck at work :rolleyes:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  11. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@muth @glassgrl , since I needed to set a couple up, thought I would show you what works well for me, fwiw. I guess it could seem like a lot, but it's really easy peazy :) 1st, attach the bottom connector and put your af plug in
    15757694347801731432219.jpg

Build is a piece of cake, just like any kayfun or opposite trap deck. BB likes to read a bit high, not sure about sxk, so I go one less wrap than normal. This is 27g Kanthol, and I would normally go 7 wraps to get about .85-.90, so 6 wraps should get me there on the BB
    15757698888061251873252.jpg

Wicking... I hate and generally suck at wicking. This is by far my favorite part of the Vapeshell. It works every time. Simply lay your scissors along the side of the deck and cut
    1575770334627833827913.jpg
    Do that on all four sides, so you get this
    15757705017651165152526.jpg

Then lightly fluff and cut excess plus a tad more.
    15757705705491120585996.jpg

Juice, tuck, and done :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night AUvians

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

15757708215521708518936.jpg
    .85 final on tab, .88 in BB, so not bad. I am fine with it at .8-1.0, so I try to stick on the lower side. Now, just flavor country USA :wub:
    15757714419661233077443.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

nite Mark:)

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thanks for the show, Ryan. I just have to wait on 3F to deliver. I tried messing with the Exocet again today and no go. It keeps registering as low resistance and I even put your original build back on it. Maybe I destroyed it when I put it on my tab. It screwed in nicely but I guess it's not meant to be. All I can do now is keep putting new builds on the Kanger so instead I'm playing with other things until my shipment arrives.

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey Mark, sorry I missed you. I was definitely distracted today with rewicking, etc.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

It seems that our governor isn't sure what direction to take with this vape ban. I keep hearing different things. Last I heard is that he realized his vote would be effected negatively so is rethinking his directive. I hope so. We have good arguments to raise with him such as the new proposal to sell liquor in food marts. If he's so concerned with our teens getting harmed then why put booze in food stores where they can simply tuck it in their jackets and walk out with it, right? He's all over the place!

18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Thanks @dubya !!! Super helpful! :love: I hope to get to that tomorrow, today was straight decorating for Christmas. I even did some outdoor stuff. The other BB showed up today. :laugh:

19. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I might have a buyer for the other BB for you, before you send it back..

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone....