Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

was the “the Mad Vapes”?.... the one from ECF?
    Good night everyone....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....the Hawks don't play till tomorrow night so I think I will take a nap this morning.....

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Afternoon AUvians! Just a quick fly by checking in.

4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hola blippies. Woke up at 4:15am and had a hard time feeling human today at all. Walked the dog in the freezing rain and opened a ticket with fasttech, the SXK BB hasn't moved at all in 3 weeks. That was my super boring day. zzzzz

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. MRSpivey

Sorry about the Billit

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Geez, that really stinks, Becca. I got my refund from VaporDNA for DOA mod but haven't had a reply to my 3F ticket yet. I could go through PayPal for a refund but like you I'd like to have my Billet stuff

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm going to retire early. It's snowing/raining (I can't tell what it's doing out there and I'm too tired to get up and look, lol) Back to work tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it this time. No reason I can't have pleasant dreams though:)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....I will be missing the first half of the game tonight.... things beyond my control....but I will be glued to the 2nd half..... have a good Munday!!!

11. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Should be a good one, but I think Seattle will be able to pull it out :thumb:

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi Mark:)

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl Hi Becca. Well, I finally got a reply to my ticket. She Used the weekend as an excuse. I thought they worked 8 days a week over there! Lol, I'm just glad to be acknowledged at this point. I hope you get better news from FT, as well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thx Blue. You too:)

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

So I'm finally going to take a vacation down to FL. I was just on the JetBlue website and I couldn't even log in. I got a message saying, "Sorry, our site is wonky right now!":facepalm:Terrific

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey @dubya I'm getting to know BB better and learning some things from the BB Culture Club (I made that up). It is a cult, though, lol I get a lot of condensation build up under the Boro. I have a piece of electrical tape sealing the board for now but keep an eye on it. Some users, after opening the screen and drying out their boards, if needed, will then seal it up with silicone caulk or something.

17. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

They also make what they call a dry plug. Basically sits underneath the boro to soak up any condensation. I don't own one cuz the Vapeshell has very little condensation, and Xeta has almost none ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

nothing yet from FT, but I'm happy that you heard something. I'm sure I'll get delivery from 3F before fasttech. One way or another a BB will be mine. lol

today was our first snow. Derp was a bit confused. He kept snorting at it like a miniature bull. When that wasn't working out for him he took a bite of it every 3 feet. Crazy critter.

19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Just got an answer from Fasttech. "Recently due to security check upgraded and get more strictly than before". Blah, blah, blah and I'm supposed to wait another 2 weeks because of customs. Will they start charging us customs fees like other countries? I mean, I know they have done so for large purchases, but just the little stuff we get?

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

I thought they and other china vendors have explained that we are responsible for our own country's custom fees. They never mentioned that they would charge us custom fees. I thought you pay customs to have a package ENTER your country, not leave it.