Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Don't do it!:nah:Not practical at all. Not the way you're used to vaping. Unless you want to pay $100 for a shelf chatzky.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

You're a good influence Mr. Hoefer. I hope you stick around:)

Looking at your calligraphy inspired me to tweet words of wisdom quotes on the White House page:D. Those came after the "Swords forged in Fire" threat:laugh:

3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

But puuuurrrrrrple. :laugh:
    But no, I'm not going to order one. Yet. As fast (not) as the thing is getting here, it may be well after the holidays before I get to try the black one anyway. I did dust off my sparkly red REO today, that will have to suffice. It's sad they've completely gone out of business.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

I wonder what makes the BB stay in business and the Reo not so much? They're about the same age right?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Price range for squonking as far as the reo goes im guessing. I probably have 30-40 squonk mods that all perform fine, that I bet the most I paid was maybe $50. If you exclude regulated, more like $30. I have nothing else that can do mtl, rdl, dl, and all on different levels. Some say it's kinda a "cult following" kinda thing, I say it's a versital kinda thing. That said, I don't use mine on all those levels, but love the way it performs in my perfered ways, second to none in looks, hand feel, and you know I no like a big ass tank on top. With BB, zero. Wins me over :love:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Happy Friday. Having company tonight, and Derp has a date!!! My boy is growing up. :laugh: One of my oldest friends is coming over for pizza and drinks. It so happens that her cousin lives up the street from me and we'd met walking the dogs before I knew this! Small world, right? Anyway, she has a little Shih Tzu girl that Derp is obsessed with, and the cousins haven't seen each other since a family funeral, years ago. So I invited Donna and Daisy too. Should be a fun night. :)

What Dub said, plus people practically begged for regulated and it never happened. Then clones hit. What's going to happen when I run out of parts like the springs, I don't know.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Morning

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sounds like a great time, especially with the Derp. Daisy will take his mind off of his knees:tongue:

I bet you can find springs somewhere. Where there's a will there's a way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone......

11. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians! Sure was nice getting to sleep in. May even go back to bed since it's raining.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Even Nikko slept in today till 8:30. Unprecedented!

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

@ghost62 Good morning Terry:)I found this recipe that made me think of @InMyImage . I remember him looking for an orange creamsicle and I found one by Wayne from DIYorDie from his Dead Simple recipes. Maybe you can email it to him and send my best wishes, as well?

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3356409

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...today is the memorial for my client...

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

I hope everything goes smoothly and, again, my condolences. Check in later and let us know how it went.

• List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Okay! Time for the coffee. Today I'm determined to do laundry, some household stuff and maybe gather some broken branches outside. I figure if I put it in writing it's more like a vow:laugh:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  17. MRSpivey

Got my normal Saturday morning activities done, brought up the Christmas decorations, put up the tree, and now I'm ready to watch some college football. Pulling for Ohio State and Tennessee!

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  18. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm watching Minn NW game. Interested to see how Minn does after first lost last week

19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Poor Derp got stood up last night. The cousin lady came but didn't bring her little dog. Boo. :( The cousins had a good time and got to talking about family recipes. Somehow I am hosting a Polish cookfest after Christmas. Nomnomnom

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  20. MRSpivey

Poor Derp