1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Idk for sure. The boro (tank) is 5.5ml, so deduct for the rba. Xeta is slightly bigger, so I am guessing about 4.5ml for Vapeshell and 4ml for Xeta. But they take probably less than 5 seconds to refill. I have run them both empty without problems, but with the ease of fill, really no point

2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I just looked at Vaping with Vic's review on the BB DNA 60. Similar enough for me to understand how it all works. Good tutorial.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

First thing I thought of. Communism, and Hitler. Wow.

6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

You'll get it all when you get it out and start diggin around.

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

That's shocking. To risk so many lives, again with the excuse of 'the children' (which as we all know- teenagers will do anything adults say not to) in the same breath as 75% taxation. Truly shocking and transparent as hell.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

• List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya and anyone interested. Fresh will talk about this in about 20 mins.

10. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yea, I'm on the live chat right now on Fresh's channel ^

12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I am not understanding any of it to be honest Karen, just read that and thought you needed a heads up. I have never been able to understand the legal/political jargon bs, but I know I have never seen some shit like this. Keep me updated whatever you can make out of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

I've been all over SoMe. It's real and people are pissed! I just got off of twitter where one of our politicians tweeted out using children as props for his agenda on the vape ban. I'll try to link it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Alrighty now.............Today I received my Gas mods RDA from eBargainVapes, distributing from NJ and CA. My package arrived from CA. It arrived suspiciously, according to my paranoid MA mindset.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So, I'm thinking the package was opened. It was very easy to open myself. I've never received a package with this warning tape around it. Since I didn't have to sign for it, it was delivered this way exactly. This is what they would have found in it. Do you think they even know what this is? The back of the box gives some info. Bottom line is I received it and the box itself wasn't opened. What do you make of this?

• List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Agree Agree x 2