Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

On a lesser note.......I'm still waiting for my washer replacement. Can you believe this? It's now 2 months:facepalm::tumbleweed:. That man is going to :sinbin: :laugh:

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night y'all

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Pleasant dreams Mark:)

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Today I received an order. Who what when or where I'm not going to say because now I think the Feds are lurking the forums. I will say this....it wasn't an order of tainted cartos, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

G;nite all. Chins up:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least..... I’m surprised they aren’t checking all items from China.....
    Good night everyone...

9. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians! Yes, I'm going to try to get back to sleep.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning! Just back from walking the Derp. A couple weeks ago he stepped on a burr and got it stuck in his front paw, so he stopped and raised his foot. Guess I made a proper fuss over him, he did look pretty adorable with his foot up and his puppy dog eyes. Well...now just about every time he steps on something different he'll stop and hold up a front paw. Doesn't matter which paw. Such a drama llama. :rolleyes: :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....
    Becca maybe you can sign him up for Hollywood...lol..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians

13. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

That Derp is too much and one smart puppy;)He knows how to get your loving attention:thumb: Like @Blue1 says, maybe you should bring him to some auditions. No joke, a friend of mine picked up a dog from the LA pound so she would have a companion on her way to Oregon. That dog ended up being an actress in the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and paid her rent for 6 months.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Morning Mark :)

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

I wonder if they scan them first before tearing them open? I can't imagine opening every package from China, lol!

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

I was so tired yesterday I fell out before reporting my TV set up success:thumb: It was somewhat of a chore but not really considering some people order set up service. Basically you follow the onscreen instructions. I had to get out my laptop to register with Roku. I'm blown away by this TV. When you get a channel that supports 4k UHD resolution and with TCL's Dolby Vision HDR the picture is crazy sharp (I can take my glasses off, ha). 3840 x 2160 pixels. Best part, the original price of $429 (43") dropped and I got it for $259. $250 was my ceiling. For an economical HD TV the construction isn't that bad. The backing is metal with the rest plastic. Glass display.
    FEATURES
    • Dolby Vision HDR
    • HDR Dynamic Contrast
    • Wide Color with TCL's NBP Photon Technology
    • Auto Game Mode for a responsive gaming experience
    • FullView edge-to-edge glass display
    • Stream over 500,000 movies & TV episodes
    • Thousands of streaming channels
    • 3 HDMI ports (1 ARC)
    • High-speed 802.11ac wireless and Ethernet networking
    • Easy Voice Control with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility. Roku Voice
    • Need help mounting your TV? TCL TV owners get special savings with code PulsForTCL at puls.com/TCL
    Teehee, I don't usually get excited about a TV. I think it was the $deal$

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya the Profile is on sale at Vaporl for $16.83. Is that the RDA that you like (use) a lot? I know it's popular but that's not my MO. I want to know if it will enter my rotation.

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Shawn Hoefer any interest in selling your Augvape Intake since it's not in your rotation? Also interested in the Xpromizer V4 unless you're still hitting it.