Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

If I tell you there's nothing to worry about, who is going to tell me??? I'm nervous as hell. Hong Kong is in an uproar, there are trade and intellectual property meetings coming up soon...eeks!

He has no GF right now. It's mainly a rock climbing, travel Asia kinda thing. He's taking 6 months off and just doing it. He's going by himself but knows people in HK and all over there and will be mostly going to those places. Some people he's met IRL, some are internet friends or friends of friends. He'll be 6 weeks in one place where there are oodles of ex-Pats.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

What does that mean? Ex American or Chinese patriots? Is that good or bad? Sorry, I don't know very much about these things. And sorry for your worry. I'll keep James in my protection prayers.

ETA: Wait! Didn't he just have a horrific rock climbing accident that broke his ankle/foot? Part of me wants to say good for him for being so brave and the other part wants to say are you nuts?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Americans, Australians, Britons...like that. It's a climbers paradise, so it's a very good thing. He'll never climb alone.

He did have an accident but it was inside a climbing gym. He's all healed up now. Probably will have arthritis in that ankle but he's young and not thinking about it now.

4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night AUvians

5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone....

6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Hopping for safe travels and climbing for James Becca :nun: I think it's fantastic he is just doing what he wants to do, not letting any of the goings on get in his way :thumb:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good morning AU :) I'm thinking we need to ban snow. Kids are gonna think this is cool and start huffing it :rollseyes:
    Screenshot_20191009-072336.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....... Happy hump day....

10. Tripster

Tripster Domestic Blipporist...

Good morning folks!

Has anyone here ordered from Nic River? I ask cause I am about to order x3 2.5 Gallon Jug VG and x5
    120ml PET Chubby Gorilla Unicorn.

Going to start vaping unflavored 100%VG cause PG is getting the best of me (too harsh even with the 80VG/20PG juice I vape on). I'm not to concerned about nic but later down the road I will be able to afford a 2.5 gallon jug of it when needed lol. I am also going to start getting into RDA's and RTA's while still using my favorite sub-ohm tank the freemax mesh pro (found a site where I can get cartons of replacement coils for a very reasonable price Source More) and of course getting back into mech mods. Eventually I will begin to DIY but for now cause of the climate, I am going to stick with 100%VG vaping. I know this method for me at least will allow me to save money for other devices and atties later on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  11. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Not sure about nic river, but hit me up when you want an rda, could help you out there if your not set on anything specific. Maybe an rta as well :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. Tripster

Much appreciated and oddly enough, I have only used one rda back in the first gen rda time...a IGO damn it. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Lol, when you figure out what its gonna go on, shoot me a pm. We can figure size, af, single/dual, build, all that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. Tripster

Will do and again, thank you for your generosity.

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh, that's good. Sounds more reasonable now.

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

NicRiver is a good place:)Liquid Barn is good and cheap and Amazon has Essential Depot VG. All good if you're getting free shipping. Try to get palm based VG. Soy based might not agree with you, Idk. You'd know yourself better.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oo la la, Project Hussar:)! :headbang: Really liking my new RTA. Building is like an RDA and simple with a place to lay in your coil rod. Flavor excellent. If you like loose MTL to RL both work very well. Great AF. I sprung for the Ext. kit so I can have 4mls.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  18. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Not that you haven't seen it 100 times, just feel like doing a work hand check :)
    15706527173331489105203.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  19. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Hey @muth , for your 2019 that the deck doesn't want to stay in the base, try a thicker "nicer" O ring. I think I had to do that on a few of mine. Was cleaning them today, and noticed a few were red, believe I put those in. If you don't have any, let me know. I can get a few from work and put em in an envelope.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

I love every hand check (from beginning to end)!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List