Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.....
    Today is a preparing for the coming week day.....

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thanks Lisa. It always helps to be reassured by a second opinion. And your opinion is a positive one that makes a lot of sense, especially in the long run.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I hear ya on that one. We're supposed to have 92* tomorrow followed by a consistently hot week.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

It's going to be nice to have alone time, I bet. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

I've been so busy and missing my chill time here with me blips:)
    @glassgrl is Derp back to normal? I hear you on "they don't make em like they used to". All my 30 yr old appliances (here when I bought this place) still work. They're just not exactly efficient or pretty to look at. The gas range (1989) has standing pilots. It throws off so much heat, even when off, that the spices in the cabinet above get warm! And ruined. It does provide a good warming surface to keep my coffee hot, though. Lol, the things I'll miss. The enamel on top is chipped off in big areas. Can't read the numbers on the knobs. I should take a pic but I'm embarrassed. I've done all I can do to prolong the inevitable. Replaced the knobs, stripped the top off another range that someone dumped in a Home Depot parking lot that was in good condition. Didn't take long for that top to lose it's coating, too. The heat from the pilots does a number. The W/D have rust inside and out. The dryer squeaks (until I pull it out and grease the drum bearing). That is just getting to be way too much, lol! I'm done with that baloney.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

@MRSpivey hope your back is improving.

@dubya any luck with your new appliances? Since you have a plumber friend you're ahead of the game. That's where the big stores get you. I worked for Home Depot and the majority of the install contractors bitched constantly, hated their jobs and constantly mumbled, "I'm just here because my business is slow." Yea, right. You mean you have no business that's why you're here.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Time to do some errands. Not sure if I'm going to find the laptop I'm wanting before tax free ends but, hey, I got the big stuff out of the way. I've gotta stop stressing the small stuff. I tend to get caught up and need to be talked down:rolleyes:.......later my friends.

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. Nora's 3rd birthday party is today and I love that travelling 650 miles is *not* involved!

Well I wrote that this morning and forgot to post. The party was a success! Pizza pool party and I diet cheated big time. Pizza and a small slice of red velvet cake. Carb/sugar coma. lol

@muth Derpster is doing MUCH better, like 90%. Going to keep up with the drop of CBD on his dinner. Thanks for asking. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Hey AUvians

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

YAY! For everything. Nora's B-day and to the great time you had cheating on your diet:D
    Btw, you wouldn't happen to have any Nora pix from the party would you? She's so cute:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey Mark. Sorry I missed ya':). Been up to any modding lately?

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Whew...I'm here so late because I decided to buy a Lenovo chromebook off their website and it had all these crazy options for discounts, etc. And then they charged me for MA sales tax which I'm entitled to have refunded. They have no email contact, it's all by phone or chat during business hours. I'm guess I'm so used to online vape vendor sites. Most don't even provide a phone number or don't answer if they do, lol.

I started laughing to myself when I was trying to create an account and received an automated email for sign in confirmation with a link and a URL if the link didn't work. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. If the link doesn't work you copy/paste the URL......well, my pute won't copy/paste anymore and the URL was about 5 lines long. What a mess, lol.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I got everything done that needed done..... even bbq some burgers & chicken for the preseason Hawks game tonight.....
    Good night everyone....

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

15. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I don't, no. She was like a little bumblebee. I'll try to get one from her mom.

Good morning all. :)

16. MRSpivey

I've got two in the pipe.

The first one to come out of the pipe is getting ready to get the bottle access hole put in the door, get its final coats of finish, and then get all buffed. It's the long awaited DNA250 Squonker made from Siberian Elm Burl.

The second one is waiting on the one above to get done. It's a PWM Buckeye Burl.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  17. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

How are you copy/pasting?

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... Back to the grind.....

19. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well, I'm in love. Deeply, deeply in love :blush:
    20190818_094317.jpg
    20190818_094343.jpg

Thanks so much for the trade @Shawn Hoefer . The BB will get used daily. I love it. I already ordered the vape shell bridge to try in there. The fogger is quite tasty, and looks great in the Knight, imo
    20190818_140711.jpg

I love the looks and feel of the Dagger, and goes great with Kayfuns. I haven't got to the mech yet, damn that deck is tiny!!!
    And I can't figure out how to get a battery in the Hana, lol

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Haven't bought one yet. If J ain't gonna push, and M is gonna keep washing, I'm keeping my mouth shut! :lol: