Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya I received my Desire Cut mod. Not expecting it to be so nice looking! Great finish. Perfect in the left hand, too. I just need to get it fired up, lol. Been so busy with other stuff.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I need to get a new gas range *sigh* I think waking up with a headache the other morning and talking about needing a new stove for like forever now, was the tipping point. Getting tired of relighting the pilots.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I would have to look at both of them. I'll let you know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Ikr? I was not expecting it at all, but I have used mine every day since I got it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

A single battery has limited potential. 4.2 V tops, right? Yet this device promises 116 watts IIRC. That's pulling 27 amps off the cell on a 0.15 ohm coil. How long do you thing the internals, or the battery, are going to last under that kind of strain? Using a Samsung 20S, the current would be acceptable, but the run time would be very short. Even IF you never run that high/low, you're facing the same sort of issue...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Their website says 100w. If I were to use it I would be using a higher resistance with one of these Moli batts. I get what you're saying about the voltage but what do you think about what I'm thinking about?

https://liionwholesale.com/collecti...authorized-distributor?variant=15913210675294
    or something like this:
    https://liionwholesale.com/collecti...authorized-distributor?variant=15853352058974

https://liionwholesale.com/collecti...ributor-inr-18650-p26a?variant=16132682154078

etc, etc.....

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Time to go nite nite. Sweet dreams everyone:)

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Here are some of the photos........
    As you can see we lounged at the beach for a couple hours...... it was really quiet so I am glad we went when we did.....I flew a kite on the beach.......Then I drove along the water (this is high tide) for awhile then we cruised downtown (not even big enough to be a city...lol) & found some souvenir shops to spend some time (and money).....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  11. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Looks beautiful and quite relaxing Blue!!!! :thumb:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

What to I think about what you're thinking?

Why, @muth , you ought to be ashamed of yourself! I mean, I'm involved and half a continent away... oh, wait, what? Follow the links?

Again, it'll work, but it's not elegant, efficient, or built for the long haul.

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@muth , I think now I know why I gave up on the doggy top fill so quickly. Same deck and af as not top fill, and I have no issues with it. Believe I thought it's probbably not my build or wick then, because bottom fill work fine every time. I believe the flaws are in the top cap and fill design. The bottom fill the chimney is built into top cap/ all one piece. The top fill, the chimney is held in by one tiny o ring, same as top fill piece, no threading at all. Nice for filling, really shitty for holding vacuum. I have to exit out and come back with pics......

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

We drove by the lighthouse..... then to the pier..There was a fishing competition going on............We stopped by the Maritime Museum... they had some huge whale skeletons(and that's the juvenile).....then more shopping....lol......I actually didn't take that many photos.... I do have a couple videos that I will load in the next couple days....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• List
  15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

We drove by the lighthouse..... then to the pier..There was a fishing competition going on............We stopped by the Maritime Museum... they had some huge whale skeletons(and that's the juvenile).....then more shopping....lol......I actually didn't take that many photos.... I do have a couple videos that I will load in the next couple days....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone........

17. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Bottom fill topcap. Hard to see, but connected on both sides
    20190813_221327.jpg

Top fill. Only thing I can think of is really, really tightening the deck, to really secure the top? Maybe I'll give that a shot. But truth be told, I am really, really getting tired of top fills not doing what they should....
    20190813_221410.jpg 20190813_221455.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  18. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! HHD!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hiya. More leaky issues here but this time it's the slop sink that the washer drains into. It's clogged with lint and drained aaaalllll over the floor in the basement. Bought a snake but there's no way *I'm* doing it. Not after reading the warnings and stuff. If a tool can bite me, it will. lol Snake won't fit in the sink strainer and involves taking off the trap. There are probably silverfish and centipedes frolicking under there. Nope uh-uh.

Really glad you posted that. I almost just bought a top fill cap for the Doggy. I like everything about it except for taking off the bottom to fill so don't use it much. So they'll continue to not get used much.

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..... dental appointment today.... the last one for a long time!!!......
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • List