1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Donald Bickers

Donald Bickers Banished Blip Vendor

thats just my opinion Karen,and im sure you know about opinions

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

well most of it is just junk....lol.... Christmas presents for some people....only vape related is some coils....

Good night everyone...

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! It’s hump day!!

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

I generally don't exceed 30% PG. I was reading the spec sheets on Essential Depot's website and they describe PG as having a slightly sweet taste. Same thing if you google it or read Wikipedia. That's how I remember it. I'm referring to a knuckle test not inhaling it. I have their tel. # and think I'll give them a call. Could be that Amazon had it stored under inappropriate conditions, such as a non-climate controlled warehouse.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Blue1 When you worked in the Amazon warehouse was it climate controlled?

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....HHD!!!
    nope!!!... when I was there it was July/Aug.... and like 90* inside....maybe because I was working/moving so much....lol.... but no it was hot inside....there was a thermometer/humidity board when you came it.... but I have no idea where they took the temperature.....

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I'm with Donald. To me pg is bitter to taste but not vape. Tasting a mix doesn't work for me, like some people will taste a drop of juice. Blech.

and good morning peeps. :)

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Interesting. I just did a search on Amazon warehouses and it said that in 2012 after an employee fainted on the job, Jeff Bezos declared that all the warehouses would get AC repaired and updated. They're supposed to be on average 78*

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

I have a juice that tastes so good I've been meaning to drip it over my ice cream. Seriously, it tastes that good on the finger. I didn't make it, though:rolleyes:.

• List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Okay, one or two more people...... @MRSpivey @dubya would you be willing to taste a drop of your pg and tell me what it tastes like? Is it a little bitter or a little sweet?

11. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

How's this?

15639942627524425852576026420294.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Its bitter sweet :pervy: J/K, I'm not at home, but I will try it when I get there. Never done that before :hmmm: I vaped straight VG and didn't mind that though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Thank you for trying! Right shape but wrong color for her. Kind of makes me miss all the basket making supplies I sold when I moved down south years ago.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

I mean a knuckle test, not what it tastes like vaping. Put a drop on the back of your hand.

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Shawn Hoefer Package arrived! Nice looking mod. Better than what I envisioned.

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Meanwhile, back at the PG ranch.......I can't seem to get a straight answer from the people who sell it. Their MSDS says a sweet taste. So does Wikipedia. Don says bitter. Mine tastes bitter. So I call Amazon and tell them that I may have received a contaminated bottle or that it was ruined from heat exposure during their delayed shipping problem. I end up with a refund on my Amazon card, a new bottle with free next day shipping and I don't have to return the "bad" one. So, one free bottle of PG, if I can use it. Is Mercury in retrograde because I've never had so many annoyances with shipping in one week? The other item I ordered also arrived late and it's danged up. It's just a calibration weight. Will that matter?:facepalm:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Is this supposed to be a gift for someone? How come when I google egg baskets Chernobyl comes up? Did you see Stromberg's egg baskets? Seem reasonably priced. Amazon has vintage styled ones at reasonable prices, too.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  18. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I got ya ;) just saying I didn't mind vaping VG

Never mind screen shot, it was a dud

Attached Files:

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

What's that all about? The screenshot?

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya so drip a little pg on your hand and tell me what it tastes like.