Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Agree. Some are Satan's children.

This last time he put a block in my mouth to keep it pried open for 3 hours. It took 48 hours for the soreness to go away, lol. And they call that thing a resting block. Who's resting?

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I have more.....I went there for one thing and they discovered that some of the crowns I had done years ago were not seated properly and needed to be done over. And those were the ones I paid out of pocket for by professionals. THAT really teed me off.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

My worst one. I needed 13 fillings. Dentist decided to save me some money and do it in two appointments. Thanks dick head :rolleyes:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Holy Crap! I hope he put you under. Over here they charge by the tooth, not by the visit.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

I have to get some sleep. G'nite all:)

6. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Side by sides...

CollageMaker_20190719_225255528.jpg
    Xvistick, RX75, Knight V1
    CollageMaker_20190719_225419165.jpg
    Xvostick... I'm told it's a clone, but the board appears to be authentic
    CollageMaker_20190719_225820763.jpg
    RX75... I think I even have all the pieces parts...
    CollageMaker_20190719_225523858.jpg
    Knight V1... I might even have all the goodies for this...

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I have a couple more trips to this dentist then I will be done for another dozen or so years....the only reason I went was because I chipped a tooth.... so close to the nerve but not into it (thank the Goddess).... these next 2 will be for a cleaning as I have a build up of calcium behind my bottom front teeth and it's bothering the gums..(also about 12 years worth).......
    Good night everyone.......

8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I like them all. No idea on value. Do you want to trade for VIA 240? Idk if one two or three is fair, so just let me know

9. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

So
    Beautiful picture arrangement and presentaton by the way. Looks like it took a lot of effort to organize.

10. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

11. Shawn Hoefer

Yeah, I'd trade for the Via240. Using Vapecrawler, I see that they're all within a couple bucks of each other (xvostick $42, via240 $38, rx75 $17, Knight V1 $30), so, with the exception of the RX75, I'd say a 1 for 1 was fair... pick and choose...

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.....

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I like the Knight, and have had nothing but good luck with Smoat, so seems like a winner :)

14. Shawn Hoefer

PM inbound

15. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Also, I for damn sure wasn't gonna take the xvostick and have @muth gouge my eyes out :blink::lol::lol:

16. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Trash taken to refuse & recycling center, toilet seats fixed, and lawn mowed. Time to shower, relax, and then head to church at 4:30 to run sound for an event.

17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hiya. Not a bunch got done here today. Went to the outdoor flea market with my daughter-in-law and the babies. We lasted about an hour since it was already 85 at 8am. I switched to Celsius about 1pm. 42 degrees 'real feel' sounds better than 108. lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Too funny. You wouldn't want to play poker with me. I can bluff the best of 'em. You were on the scene before I was anyway. First in line;)

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well at least you went outside. I walked out to the patio to move my plants around so they wouldn't get scorched. I saw a baby Praying Mantis on my basil plant about an inch long. I hope it makes it. I haven't seen one of those since my childhood when they were about 2-3" long.

ETA: Wait, did you say 108? They say we're in a heat dome. Can someone poke a hole in the top and let the steam out?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Does anyone remember the Twilight Zone episode where the earth starts heating up and everything starts melting?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List