Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

gnite Mark, me too. I just dozed off in front of the screen.

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

A little late but sending healing energy and good vibes........... they are extra powerful with the full moon tonight........

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

that is the Baby.... the nano is the tiny one.... I can't get it working though.... I just sent them a message... I took it to a vape shop just to make sure it wasn't just me.... they couldn't get it to screw on either.... it will go on real smooth without the coil in though.. so it's either both coils or the pin is up too high....

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I have one similar made with glass... it's like a mushroom with a long stem... I don't use it much though because it's hole it tiny...(sound familiar?:laugh::rofl::rolleyes:).....

5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

and we don't get to see the screen full of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....lol....

Good night everyone......

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone........HHD!!!

8. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

You're welcome to download and share... especially to any real cartoonists LOL

Hoping that everyone knows the old phrase "cutting off your nose to spite your face." If not, I look really gruesome...
    20190717_092747_compress43.jpg
    Also happy to hear any thoughts you might have about the sketch or the current state of affairs in the US...

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

IMHO the state of affairs in the USA are just short of flying the American Flag upside down. The attacks on Vaping and our constitutional rights are more rampant now than any time I can remember. Thankfully the economy and employment is doing well.

10. Shawn Hoefer

Is it? I mean the economy?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-t...e-closed-2019-final-tally-could-exceed-12000/

Too many people tie economy to the stock market. The stock market is following the trend set under the previous administration... there have been modest employment growth also following that trend, but those numbers are seriously mis-reported. Used to be joblessness was counted as joblessness. Today, all that's looked at is unemployment benefit figures... once a person drops off of the roll, they're no longer counted as jobless. The unemployment numbers in the US are way higher than reported.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

Ah, more “political” misinformation... well, it’s all in the crapper

12. Shawn Hoefer

I posted the cartoon I drew on several forums. Then, I had one visitor ask what THR was.

Tobacco Harm Reduction

It's vaping, for crying out loud... sigh...

13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Well I have lots to say.... but it's late here and I have another long day tomorrow...
    so the short is....... You nailed it!!!

Good night everyone.......

14. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

15. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I also think you nailed it. I like the cartoon but it also makes me sad. And angry. Lobbyists are allowed to write bills and essentially pay/bribe/gift pols to run with it, and it's not just us vapers, it's widespread.
    I kinda have wanted to draw a cartoon of Big T & P sleeping like babies on a mattress of skeletons with a money blanket. But I don't have the skills. It looks good in my head thougb.

16. Shawn Hoefer

Picture big pharma on one side of the bed, and gov on the other... the bed still being made of the dead and dying... big pharma is fluffing the sheets, asking if gov will help them make the bed... "don't worry, we don't have to sleep in it."

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone............. back to the dentist this morning to get my permanent crown.....

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Lol, I guess my hands fell over the side.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, good luck with that. Not sure how I'm feeling about dentistry these days.

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Agree, we can no longer use the stock market to gauge economic growth. That was lost generations ago. It's all emotion driven, insider trading, influenced driven BS.