1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

15628019818571328152849.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's good to know, thx. You do mean vape junky, right?
    I'm in the market for an Ehpro True Mtl, an Evl Reaper V3, a Dvarw and a 2019 24mm. Or I could wait until you start getting tired of some of yours and buy them from you:p
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

It was hot as hell here, too. We've been hitting upper 80s - low 90s. Got my yard work done on a decent day, now I'm staying indoors.

I also got a bunch of new flavors. 7 of them are Flavorah for a recipe I was given. I hear their Milk & Honey is great. I got one called Sugar Orchid for the recipe. And a vanilla that cost me the shirt on my back. But she said to only use 1 drop per 30 mls. So, in reality, the price is fair. I'm also getting a lot of coffee flavors and more caramels. Brands I haven't tried yet like Stixx Mixx and Euro Flavors.

4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Yes, vape junkie. Super nice guy, and has a flawless rating.

You gonna be waiting a looooooooong time on my 2019's :whistle:

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

I just tried to reply to you on the classy thread but it got closed to further replies. I'm still paranoid over there!

I did take a 2nd look at his Luxotic BF.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Gotta get some sleep. Sweet dreams:)

7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Hmm, I put found, please close in the title, so maybe they finally did. I'm not paranoid at all, but I have just been pretty much sticking to classies and hand checks

8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I made the guys corned beef & cabbage for dinner tonight.... put it in the crockpot this morning then took a long nap....lol.... now it's time for bed....
    Good night everyone.....

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...... another day of rest for me....

11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. Going to try and make some samples of some flavors I got about 3 months ago. lol

What vanilla is that? Medicine Flower? I haven't heard of Euro flavors. Who sells them and what did you get?

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Flavorah's Smooth Vanilla from BCF. You have to get the 15ml bottle and it's $17.49:eek:. You probably think I'm nuts but I had to do it. I'll do anything chasing my unicorn.

Euro Flavors is a German company. DIYVS and now NicRiv carries them. I'm getting the White Coffee per suggestion from an ELR member. I'm buying several coffee flavors cause I'm chasing that, too.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Mmm, that sounds good:drool:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey @glassgrl I finally started utilizing my scale more. It was so nice not to have any clean up. Just put the cap back on the flavor and bam, you're done. No more dealing with syringe clean up and sticking. I transferred my vg/pg into 240 ml squeeze bottles with twist caps. I feel more inspired to make a bunch of 10 ml testers now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Which flavors?

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good night ya'll:)

17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Did some shopping today.... so tomorrow more rest...
    Good night everyone...

18. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I went with 9 rebuilds, 3 new flavors. Kept me busy all night. G'night all :)

19. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...... TGIF!!!.....