1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

+1 on Artic Fox

2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

He is having a blast! I had to get a new collar for him, the last one broke from him pulling too hard chasing a bunny. Almost time for a harness. All this walking, he's getting faster and stronger.

No, I don't. Not even any batts that size. Plus I don't use SS.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

And you?
    Thank you, caller:p

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yea, no, just a round wire build for a mtl tank. I reset the resistance and I don't think it's too cold around here today but who knows. Arctic Fox for the win. Thx.

5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Tomorrow is my long day so I will be headed to bed early...
    Good night everyone............

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..........

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Goodnight, good morning, goodnight, good morning:p

I'm still ignoring my 2 flavors but they haven't come to me yet.

So, I decided to clean up and put away more attys. Yes, still at it. Got lucky and found some clean ones that I could just box. The Ares was a mess and when I tried to clean the coil I got "check atomizer" readings on 3 different mods. What's up with that? As I recall, I was one of the few that got a good one. @dubya @glassgrl ?

I found a UD iGo W5 with dirty wicks in it from the year '02', as in 1902:p. It cleaned up brand spanking new. Those RDAs were made well, good quality ss. I wouldn't mind vaping it again but the deck is so shallow.

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl Guess what? I now have 3 empty drawers to put flavors in. The drawers are small, lol, so I'm not sure. I can't envision what I have because they're all over the place. How's it going on your end? Making progress with the house, vape gear, glass gear?

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nikko's blood came back and his renal panel is slightly elevated. I have to call his Internist in a couple of days to see what's up and how she wants to proceed with him. I hope it's not concerning and he doesn't have to have another ultrasound:nah:.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I think one was ok for a bit but then it wasn't. Maybe ask @Byter as well?

Slow going with all the rain. Plus a lot of their stuff is still here, some i can't lift myself. The room i want to use for crafts is the baby's old room and still has his old crib in it. I don't really mind much but life in boxes is getting old.

Harbor Freight has some cheap bins with drawers for storing flavors. I have a few of those somewhere.

12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I think on 2 of my 3, I have to really mash the coil down as close to the af as I can, or I get a short, or check Atty. Only thing I can think is maybe they have like 1/2 and extra thread for the chimney, so it comes down a bit more than the other? Maybe when you cleaned it, you raised it a touch? I can get them going, but its a pita, and truth be told I haven't touched any of them in quite a while. Even when right, I've just found others that vape better (for me)

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's the craziest explanation I've heard yet but I believe you. If I was invested in it I'd care, but I don't, lol.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

I hope you can get some help with all that soon.

I never thought of Harbor Freight, so thanks. I just discovered that the drawers I have are not deep enough. They knock my bottles over when I close them. FFS, can't I get a break?

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  15. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well, It's the best I got. Or in other words, no :censored: clue :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

For some reason I've been on an uncontrollable murder, she wrote kick. Two nights in a row, 5 or 6 hours worth. I gotta stop... 8-o

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I'm with Becca.... Harbor freights has the tall plastic containers so you can get a few and sort them into categories....

Good night everyone........

18. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

19. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

Good Morning Alts

[​IMG]

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..........HHD....