1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! I’m not going to change what I do with my Nic and flavors. My mini-fridge isn’t a frost free so mine (the smaller bottle, bigger one stays in) only goes through a thaw about four times a year. My Nic is over four years old and still crystal clear.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone........I am ruing a little late today...(big surprise huh?)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl I just completely screwed up your quote. I hope all this makes sense.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

More office organization this morning. I got my syringes put away in a plastic organizer box and off the table where I had a T-shirt thrown over them to keep the dust off:rolleyes:....And then I had to put 2 empty qt bottles on top of that to keep Nikko from sleeping on top of it. How does one allow such tomfoolery?

Still working on getting the attys put away.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Yes, it did make sense. In the case of higher % flavorings, say 7-10 % or over, I don't use the base mix and just add everything separately.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone.........

7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm curious to what you think. It's the 18mm that is really throwing me off. I know the reduced chamber has to be great for flavor, but damn that is tiny. IDK what I would even put it on...…..

Thanks, I can't believe you taste that, I like 5x or more of it :facepalm::facepalm: I have a straw/apple mix that calls for 60 drops of menthol, I guess I am just a menthol junkie :icecream::D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..... running a little late again today.........

10. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Had to do a double take...

Read "I can't believe you taste like that..."

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, we were all use to the 16mm Origen Little so this doesn't throw me at all. I put that one on the first Pico Squeeze.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Lol

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good evening Mark.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

I have a Sony alarm clock that's been helping. Want the Amazon link:p?

15. MRSpivey

What’s up with you muth?

16. MRSpivey

I got a nice surprise from DW this week. She got an iWatch for me (my stepdaughter’s that she only wore for a month and was going to sell it in a garage sale). It was a win-win, stepdaughter got credit toward what she owes us and I got an iWatch.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Been focusing my time on flavors and still organizing. I seem to get more done when everything is cleared away and organized, so that's a good thing. Not sure why everything else in my life is fairly organized but my vape life wasn't. And I ain't gonna psychoanalyze it, either?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nice....:thumb:. Glad you're happy with the trade off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. MRSpivey

Going to scoot... watch some TV with wife and go to bed. Good night AUvians!

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Anyone have ideas on drawer organizing trays that can stack? For my flavor samples.