1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

If you get desperate go to your local pharmacy and ask if they have any syringes that you can use for measuring extracts for baking. I did that and they gave me a free 10 ml syringe. It's perfect for how you like to pour in your flavors while covering the tip with your thumb. It also came with a 3 inch long plastic tube for reaching into long bottles.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Watched it, if turning clockwise closes, or screwing on, then how does it open as you vape? And then in turn, turning counterclockwise, or unscrewing to fill, then how does it not pour out af? Idk, not making sense, but I can tell you it surely works :)

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

No, it's just the DT assembly turning, not the entire tank. Once you fill it up you turn the DT counterclockwise to open the JFC. And he said to open it all the way.

4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Not with mine. The DT is meaningless. Just an O ring set up that plugs in. The threading is in the top cap, you have to take that off to fill

5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@muth , if you are thinking of getting one, here is my opinion, and how they look. I am noticing no difference between 24 and 22 mm, other than I like having 22 for certain mods. Flavor and vape, no difference at all, IMO. The bell cap and top fill vape differently, not sure how to describe, but they do. I like them both just fine, but honestly I find myself going to the original's. Oh, also, no difference at all adding extension, so other than looks, I'm leaning toward compasity. If you are going to get a 24mm with top fill option, I highly recommend also getting the 5ml extension bottom fill for it as well. Only 2 more $ and change, and so far I have found that is just the best all around way to run it. As far as looks, of course it is the toughest in looks :rolleyes: but still really good, IMO. You decide for you....... In order from left to right...... 24mm bell cap, 24mm top fill, 24mm black w/5ml ex, 24mm black w/o ex, 24mm blue w/5ml ex, 22mm w/o ex, 22mm with 4ml ex, 24mm ss w/o ex, 24mm w/5ml ex
    15607402022562032693748.jpg 1560740243140201638390.jpg 1560740275661679251822.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thank you for listing all of them with descriptions:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, as long as it's working for you. I might ask on the FT forum about the top fill clone. The original Steamtuners has a DT assembly that turns for JFC.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

G'nite all. Work tomorrow. Pleasant dreams:)

9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

G'night Karen, sweet dreams :)

10. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Oh yeah, wasn't trying to be contradictory, just trying to tell you what I am seeing/experiencing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I hope you all had a wonderful day.....I made some really good BBQ ribs, T-bones, pork chops & hamburgers.......back at it tomorrow.....
    Good night everyone......

12. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.............. it's Munday!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl @MRSpivey @TheWestPole @Shawn Hoefer .....anyone experienced with coffee flavors? I know they can be skunky and some people say it takes a long time for the skunk to get out. I don't mind waiting if it's going to be good but what's your experience? I don't usually do coffee vapes but recently found a commercial juice that has become an ADV and I'd like to try a mix.

15. MRSpivey

Several mixes I like but all of them seem to be quicker to gunk up my coils.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I like INW Kawa. Haven't tried many, some are pretty nasty. I mostly mix the Kawa with Brandy Cocoa. You want me to see if I have an extra? Chances are pretty good and I still need to send the brown sugar. I'm seeing some light at the end of the box tunnel.

Guess what I found today?!? ALL the syringes. They were in a big tote that was marked to go on my truck but ended up on the moving truck. Whew! Juice made.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  17. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I have a couple commercial blends that I like that aren't skunky... Camelot King Arthur is a Rich Bold Coffee. Tastes like lightly sweetened black right out of the pot. Cyclops Hades is Roasted Coffee. It's not as strong as the King Arthur and has a hint of cream and sugar. Most everything Barista Brew Co makes are good but very sweet. I initially quit with The Vape Mall's Hazelnut Coffee.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. MRSpivey

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thx Shawn but I'm asking about coffee flavor concentrates. Have you made any coffee recipes with concentrates you would recommend? I found a nice commercial and now would like to try my own coffee mix.

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Is that one that hasn't had the formulation changed? I just read through a list of the INW flavors that changed but I don't remember any coffee flavors.

Glad you found the syringes:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List