1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, that's a helluva lot better than a Lupus diagnosis:phew:
    Feel better:)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I thought you had bought the Vandy Vape back when Tim found it on sale for $15 at Direct Vapor. I got one. Remember that? Couldn't believe I got the Pulse 80W for that price!

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya I'm vaping the Apple RKT. Thank you. It's kind of apple pieish.Very pleasant and nice for a change. Does SLAP have a bit of menthol? I did a knuckle test. That might be nice for a change, too:).

4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

I wouldn't mind having a V-Boy...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Off to the races. Later...........

6. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

I've listed a ton of new giveaways over the past few days. Some guns, some not guns- like a truck and grills and sporting goods and gaming computers and a new Zenphone and I could go on and on... and I might ;)
    Spare us both from that and check them out.
    And remember, I get extra entries every time you use one of my links so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    http://vapingblips.com/threads/giveaways-from-around-the-web.8511/page-7

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I did buy one then yes, but never got it and got charged. Tried the whole email and call and all that, never got anywhere and just finally gave up. I have a black carbon one and love it, so I just wanted another :whistle:

Kinda funny, that was the fire red (remember Tim and I ordered that one, and they were out when you ordered) That is by far my favorite, but I now own two and still not that one :blink::???::hmmm:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019 at 11:36 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I used it all day today on and off, and really liked it. Did not have to refill, so we will see how that goes, but it seems like a really good bottle system. Nowhere near as heavy as I thought it would be for the size. Different feel in the hand for me, not bad, just different. Nothing I can't get used to me thinks :)

10. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Lol, I was following my recipe, and it calls for 12 drops of menthol per 30ml. I got too two before I remembered you said you don't like it. I'd be surprised if you can taste it when you vape it, but hope it doesn't ruin it for ya :oops:

Yeah on the RKT. Tad more on the pie for my buds, but still like and will use. And for $4.95 for 60ml's, I'd vape a ton of it! :laugh:

11. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

And this is the triple woot woot :banana: More vape mail today, and J didn't get the mail so this slides right to the basement :whistle::phew: I'm so bad :rollseyes: Anyway, 3f order finally came in. Ammit MTL RDA (only run into flooding with bad wick jobs on the regular Ammit, so pretty high hope on sqounking this). And the mother load of 2019 kayfuns. @muth , you asked why so many. Here is how I justify it, then please solidify my justification :nun: I currently have 22mm blue, 24mm blue, 24mm black, 24mm SS, all in use. Also, all converted to long mode, 5ml on 24mm, 4ml on 22mm. I got 3 more 24mm SS, one 24mm black, and one 22mm blue. My thoughts are, 22mm blue is getting converted to long, cuz I love mine and want two. My Black one does not line up right, and leaks a tad, so hoping between the two one perfect 24mm black. I got a bell cap conversion, so that goes on one SS, a top fill conversion, so that goes on another SS, and one extra for parts. See, it all makes sense :unsure:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Sounds like good logic to me @dubya
    Good night everyone......

13. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning! I'm off to see the babies and stop for pots, soil, and maybe a tomato plant. It's late but pretty sure there's time for fresh veggies.

Vape logic. Of course it makes sense. To us. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.........HHD!!!

15. MRSpivey

Morning

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Eh, I wouldn't get too hung up on that. I did get a red one. More like red and dark purple.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Actually @dubya does the top fill bell cap fit with an extension? 'Cause if it does I would then be very excited about buying twenty 2019s:p

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, I had a menthol honey dew once and I liked it. So........

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oi vey, I've been watching youtube on how to adjust storm door closers (mine has two). Seems so simple and yet no matter how closely I follow instruction the damn door still keeps slamming or not latching. It's a Larson which I like a lot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List