1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone......

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Mornin' to everyone. Have a busy wknd ahead. Today, a 2pm ultrasound. Tomorrow, niece's graduation at noon. Somewhere in between I've got to mow the lawn. The good news is that the weather is beautiful. Hopefully, I'll check in later.

@glassgrl if you can I'd like to hear an update on the move.

4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I'm trashed with 3 more days to go until we get the moving truck. I'm trying to leave it nice, like a rental (and they better keep it nice), and did most of the bathroom yesterday. Paint, trim, my very first sink installation!, and other assorted BS. It looks really nice. Something I've been meaning to do since December and have been gathering things slowly, like the sink, paint, toilet, bathmat, etc. I'll get a few days out of it. *pout* Exactly what I get for being such a procrastinator.
    Bro will be here Monday to put the toilet in. I've never done one and don't really want to have a go by myself...but the sink went so well I may put on my big girl panties and deal with it. I finally opened it up (bought in December) and the tank top was in a million pieces. Figures. They're sending a new one.

Monday will most likely be the last day I'm online, I have to take the desk apart. Probably. I do have the tablet. Some of you have my cell, feel free to use it if you get twitchy. :p

That's my story. Off to pack/toss some more.

ps- Who is getting an ultrasound? You or Nikko?

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Lord have mercy! I didn't know you were doing all of that! Congratulations on the sink install. I've done both and found the toilet simpler than the sink. As long as you have the correct size wax ring and a toilet that doesn't weigh a ton. But they all do, right?

Quick update: I had the ultrasound today because of my knees swelling up. But they've improved since the ultrasound was ordered. Nikko had his already which showed a bunch of scary stuff but his latest renal panel showed significant improvement. Let's hope it continues. I can't handle anymore drama. I need a break.

When this is all over for you I'd like to ask some questions in case my family decides to do a switcharoo in the future.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Tomorrow is my niece's graduation and I anticipate suppressed family drama. Everyone will be trying their best to behave but I'll "feel" it. Glad I have an excuse to leave early because I'm borrowing my coworker's car. I'll check in tomorrow night.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Wow Becca.... I too am impressed.... that's a load of work besides the packing/moving.... well done....
    so did they say anything about your ultrasound Karen?.... or do you have to wait a few days till the radiologist reads it?
    I hope @Shawn Hoefer is staying safe......
    Good night everyone...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Just soggy, again... was finally starting to dry out a little...

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..........
    I'm sorry Shawn... we sure could use some of that rain..... it was 70's yesterday and sunny in the afternoon.... and about the same for today..... my allergies are starting to get to me.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  10. MRSpivey

Afternoon AUvians! Back from church and I've got to get some errands and mowing done. Hope y'all have a wonderful Sunday!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Glad we started putting in the new toilet today instead of waiting until tomorrow. It's a cluster so far. Cracked tiles, cracked flange. Blergh. But on the bright side I'm really happy I didn't try to attempt this on my own. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

Liked because of your outlook.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. MRSpivey

I'm going to say good night now... wife and I are going to watch TV for a bit before going to sleep.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Correct.

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, well.......a pleasant surprise. No family drama. Just lots of good energy between everyone......showing me that efforts, prayers, whatever you want to blame it on.....has finally worked. Now, it's a matter of keeping it going forward. Yay, I see progress!

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Give the blame to the Full Blue Moon!!!......
    really I am glad for you that it went so well....

• List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I also only liked it because of your forthinking..... knowing that you shouldn't have done it alone..... I'm sorry that it's such a mess.... I know that only adds to all the work you planned for......

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone....

19. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone............it's Munday!!!..............