1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

:)
    20190513_154211.jpg

Just got her rolling, will give it some time.
    Off the batt, and top of my head: you better like the DT, it's threaded and is your top cap for filling. I think I'll be OK with it, but probably gonna wish it was a tad longer. Came with ultem and black.
    Interesting AF options: comes with two 510 pins, one for bottom air only, the other can be used for bottom/side at the same time, or side only. Kinda cool. I am trying bottom only first. Not exactly sure how af works, as you can see no visable af holes. The bottom is a AF ring, and it does move and adjust AF, just no holes there :hmmm:I love it for looks, just not getting it. Will have to look into.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Sounds confusing, but it does look nice, Ryan.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Not really, just a matter of selecting the pin you want I think. Was vaping beautifully at first, really really good flavor. Set it down for an hour, all flooded out. I'm OK with that to start, at least I was liking it, most likely just a wicking length/thickness issue. I can play with that easy enough. Sure do wish they all wanted it the same though. Wonder how many barbers have said that? :p Not usable now, so gonna tear it all the way apart at work tonight, have a look, and maybe listen to a tutorial or two. Was gonna say thanks to excellent directions in the box one of the only atty's I didn't need a tutorial for but.............

Also, for the money was really hoping for glass over plastic.

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Very pretty...... I know you will figure it all out....

Good night everyone......
    Oh where's Karen?.....................

5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good morning :)
    :laugh::lol::rofl:
    Screenshot_20190514-062216.png

Or......... You could just not buy cheap ass gas station garbage :lol::lol::lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone in AU land...............

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'z here:)!
    I think I was browsing beds again and fell asleep, lol.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Looks like a breakage risk, though. Maybe ultem would have been nice?

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya @glassgrl I rewicked the Zeta without the ceramic deck insert and put a smaller coil on it (2.5mm). I don't notice a difference in flavor but I don't have the taste buds of a gourmet chef, either. For me, it works fine but even a 2.5mm coil makes for wick tails that still need to be thinned out. Don't know which is more of an effort.....thinning tails every time or grinding out the juice channels? Only way to avoid all that is going smaller with 2mm coil.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

I put a smaller coil on the Silverplay and lowered the resistance to 1.08 ohms. It may be more conservative on juice and batteries but I think it was meant to perform better with a 0.5 ohm coil. Drats, now I need to switch back.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

On the old Silverplay I use to use ~0.7 Ohms.

13. MRSpivey

My Golden Girl (Roxy) isn't doing well at all. She has become incontinent and legs are going out on her 3-4 times a day. I think her age has caught up with her and she's looking toward the Rainbow Bridge. At least she doesn't seem to be in pain and she's had over 12 years of good life. I'm going to really miss Daddy's girl when she has to go.[​IMG]

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Correction: Increased resistance

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Weren't the old Silverplays dual coil RTAs?

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh dear:(......she's a love love. Over 12 years of a good life is a testament to the love and care you've given her. I remember when Jazzy started seeing the angels. I didn't want to believe it at the time. No matter what, it's never easy. My prayer is always that they can pass naturally in the comfort of their family. Of course, that's what we wish on anyone. My :love: is with you, Mark.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I'm still not sure I like it. I finally changed the coil but used that odd one that came with it. With the usual kanthal coil I use all I'm getting are hot legs. The flavor is better though, but it's annoying to build. Seems like that dude was right.

I'm so sorry. :( My Lula's legs went and just never came back. You'll know when the time is right to help her to the next place with love, respect, and thankfulness for being a friend. :love:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  18. MRSpivey

Yes

19. MRSpivey

Going to say good night now and spend time with Roxy.

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Did you reverse wrap? I don't find it any harder than other postless decks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List