1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I've only been telling you that for oh, idk, three years? :rollseyes::lol: Glad you are liking it. Honestly, the difference in that one and two af Ehpro is pretty minimal to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians. Happy Friday!

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..........TGIF!!!..........

4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning! More packing, my sister and nephew should roll into town in a few hours, so I have to clean up the tornado. If I didn't know where my half-assed organized stuff was now I sure won't by Monday. fml

That's the one I found 4 or 5 of. They're my favorite ones.

EHPro was the best of them IMO. I didn't open anything and take a good look yet. That'll be at least a couple months down the road.

Moemud. Nice ring to that! :laugh: Happy belated birthday. :bday: Missed you around here.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

I wish I had gotten all the Ehpro ones. Haven't tried the Tobeco but you can see and feel the difference. It looks like they only have gold left. I have to admit, though, it's really pretty. I didn't think I would ever get a gold atty but it seems to work with the KF. Now I have to buy a mod to match:whistle:
    Lol. I wish you the best with all this moving business.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

I know but I was stubbornly into other things. I remember the KF when I first started out but I was just learning to build RDAs and the tiny build deck with all the parts confused the hell out of me. So did Gennys, at the time. I think the first decent RTA I built was the Orchid recommended by Franciscan. I wish he would have told me to get a single coil KF instead of a dual coil Orchid. I had that thing leaking all over the place!

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

If it helps to know you have company.....I'm the most disorganized ever since I started vaping. I still can't find my Aromamizer Plus. But I can find underwear from 10 years ago.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Not in my world. Besides that was before I was born:whistle:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

I went a 3 month stretch without golf :( ... but I recently made up for it by golfing on 3 consecutive Sundays!:woot:

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Could've gone with "I'm your Uncle Buck!"

... or this other Buck :facepalm: ...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

HI MOE! :):)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

It was such a long week..... I was falling asleep watching the draft...
    Good night everyone.........

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I just jackin' with ya :) I remember when I got an Orchid. I had so much trouble with it, I sent it to Tim and he built and wicked it for me. Came back and vaped just fine. I took a look at it when it was time to rebuild, but I never was able to duplicate it :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Recently I thought I would build the Goliath I use to use quite a bit. I took the base off, took one look at the deck and thought, how the hell did I ever fit coils in there :shock:8-o:laugh: I couldn't screw it back together and put it back on the shelf fast enough :facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Boo on the three month stretch (although round here we call that winter ;):laugh:)
    But three Sundays in a row was nice I'm sure. Do you like the courses you are close to now, or better where you were at?

15. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..... I have a massage appointment this morning.....

17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

My appointment was changed till tomorrow afternoon..... so I am still lounging.....after I took a nap....lol.....

18. MRSpivey

Wrapping up work on the break even rental house (stepdaughter and her SO). Getting ready to head home and continue working on "the list".

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nice to be lounging which is what I'm finally doing after returning from my dental appointment. Dayum, those mandibular injections are killer! That and several others into the gums rendered me looking like a Bell's Palsy victim. The good news is that she did a good job and is now graduating and off to further her education in Portland, OR where she'll be within driving distance of home and family. I'll miss my friendly, personable dental student. Great job, Edith! Off you go to the next chapter [​IMG].....love these young students.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ah ha, "the list". As for me, I am chillin' after my dental appointment. No list for me today.

I hope your break even rental house renders you a profit someday;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List