1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Hey Moe, great to hear from you!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

You are talking the regular KFL right? The one with two screws on the bottom of the deck? I take em all the way out and pitch em :rolleyes::rolleyes: I seem to get more air in by loosening top cap than cover and suck
    Also, I try to not fill quite all the way, that seems to help a lot.

I hate the DT's they come with. I've had different ones come with them, but don't like or use any of them. I really like the Ares dt's with them. Prefer the curved ones, but both fit and work well. I can't stand a loose DT. Luckily, we have a billion different O rings at work, so I can come up with something for whatever combo I am trying to make :) None small enough for fill screw though :mad2:

3. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

Good to hear from you! I do hope you don't burn out - 18 hours a day... I couldn't do it. I'm sure of that. Hat's off to you. Although I've got a 14 yo and 12 yo twins (one girl) in my house so I imagine it's maybe easier not being home as much some days :p. Hope you are still loving that condo and you have the commute nailed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Morning... I hope I can get back to sleep!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Yeah... Maybe got another 45 minutes of napping in. Oh well, I'm at work now. Y'all have a good day!

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone............

7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Just getting home from PT, hitting the sack myself. G'night AU :)

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Unless the vendors I bought these from are calling their names wrong, no, there aren't 2 screws on the bottom of my KFLs, only one, the fill screw. The AF grub screw is on the side. The KFL+ has 2 screws on the bottom. One for filling and one for AF control. There is no top cap that screws off!
    KFLs.jpg
    The gold one is the KFL+. Other 2 are KFL

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya I only have the gold (KFL+) one built. All in all the flavor is really good and I'm enjoying it. For some reason no more dry hits. Maybe I just hit it too hard the first time.

I have a different problem. The Seven-22 won't let me change the wattage downwards. When I tip it for down it says "bye bye"! Fucker!

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

:banana:YAY !!! It's good to see you again, moe. Happy belated birthday and working 18 hrs at your age? Superman! Most folks are winding down. Hope you can squeeze in some time and drop in, again. Sorry I missed you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Ah, the cloners :rolleyes: its always so hard to telll what your gonna get, and who calls what what :mad: By that is is the + that I have most of and use then. Two af holes, two screws
    15562363553081064026378.jpg
    1556236394928758866745.jpg
    One af hole, one screw
    1556236453431651041715.jpg
    155623650487297088113.jpg
    I only have one with it on the side. Built it a few times, leaking p.o.s., never messed with it again
    1556236623034744864009.jpg
    All of which have the top part/cap that screws into the middle section, that is what I loosen to let air in. Looks like all of yours do as well? Basically the part you would take off to fill on a top fill, if that makes sense. I left the gold one loose so you can really see the line, that is the part I'm talking about.

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Glad you are liking it. I fear the worst for me. Haven't touched one since Zeta and 2019's came in :blink: Ah, I'm sure I'll go back, always do :blush: 3F now has a blue 2019, that and some spare extensions will be getting ordered tonight or tomorrow :)

Sorry to hear about seven 22, bummer.
    I haven't had any problems with mine, but haven't used it all that much either.
    I gotta build up my muscles before I can lift that thing again :laugh:

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

I found a way to make the wattage go down. What does this thing have, a gyroscope built into it, or something?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Ikr, its funky, but kinda cool. I first thought it was not adjustable, then tipped it on accident and started watching the watts change :laugh:

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, the fact that it has 4.5ml capacity is what makes me like it. Btw, I finally got the "top cap" of the KFL+ to move.
    Exactly!

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

The Ehpro (KFL+) has one fill screw and one AF screw on the bottom. It is the better machined of the other two Tobeco KFLs which have one screw on the bottom and side screws for AF control. That's the one that gave you trouble with leaking? Also the gold Ehpro KFL+ has an o-ring on the fill screw, as where the other two don't. Those are the Tobeco KFL regulars and have awful machining.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I never knew how much you could get in there, I just know you don't have to fill it too much. Some of mine unscrew really tough. I put some VG on those top o rings to help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya None of my KFLs have two AF screws on the bottom like the one in your pic.

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Another thing that's weird....I watched an old Twisted 420 review on the Seven-22 and the Seven-30 (30W). His Seven-22 had a spring loaded 510 and the Seven-30 had an adjustable 510 (with a phillips head). My Seven-22 has the adjustable 510 with the Phillips head!:confused:
    I'm really confused now. What did you get for a 510?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

That's cuz none of yours have two af holes on the sides right? That's why I've always said I like those better, but soooooo hard to find, any you never are sure til you get em. I ordered one rose gold from ebay, saw it was what I wanted, then ordered ten more.