1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya @glassgrl I watched a couple of more vids (painfully) on the Zeta. Yes, reverse wrap your coil and the legs will line up straight with the juice channels. Lol, Ambition Z said it comes with a squonk pin. That ain't no squonk pin, it's an extra pin for air reduction from what I gathered from other MTLers. Ambition doesn't even MTL so I don't know why he reviewed this. Plus, he still didn't understand why it wasn't a squonk pin. If that wasn't painful enough, the other reviews that I could somewhat understand were done by reviewers heavily sedated or drinking too much coffee. And no one I watched mentioned the length of the coil legs for fitting into the postless deck. I can figure it out but really? Get with it, guys/gals.

Do I need to email Phil and ask him to do a proper review on this? You know he's a diehard MTLer and he will review something if you ask. He actually responds with a thank you.

2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night AUvians...

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Yes it's from the pain that I am so tired.... and maybe a little staying up late:rolleyes:...
    Good night everyone......

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well, eggs are hidden, and baskets are set up :) Our Easter bunny name is Edgar, Madeline knows the deal, and Leah is close :( but still believies :) Happy Easter AU :)
    20190421_022742.jpg
    He gave all the peeps to Janelle, because she can not stand the sound when they are chewing them :lol:

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm still up in the air. Never had crown work, but he said much more extensive than a filling, so we'll see. He also said if you have trouble with cleanings, we'll just numb ya up :thumb:

I really see any way you are going to be disappointed. Yeah, kinda a pain to get set up, but the flavor...…..:icecream::icecream: If no likey, same offer as Karen, will trade just about anything you want for it :)

Also J Haze, remember who I watched. Although maybe foreign language is better :facepalm: Getting ready to check and see if two pins I got are the same as he says his were. Also, going to try my first reverse wrap :blink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! Happy Easter!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..........
    [​IMG]

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Happy Easter everybunny.
    [​IMG]

Doesn't that tool we were talking about for postless decks measure length? I got it but didn't open it. No idea if I even packed it or not.

I find Phil's reviews as painful to watch as the sedated and caffeinated ones. They're good but SO very long. I can't talk about *anything* for an hour straight.

9. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Funny-Pictures-of-Easter-for-Everybody-1.jpg

11. Shawn Hoefer

• List
  12. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Shawn Hoefer

No alpacas in that shot... All goats.

EDIT: Oops responding to wrong response. Still, no alpacas in that shot... All sheep and one llama... who was silent :)

14. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

So that was you making that noise? :p
    j/k. The things I learn here. :)

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yes, but first you need to know what the leg length needs to be. I'm just going to go long and keep trimming till I get it where I want.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Now why would you tell us how great it is then suggest we could hand them over to you? I think you're losing your mind. I might not understand Arabic, Czech, Polish, German or French but I understand reviewers licking their lips:laugh:

17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Not quite sure what the special tool is for then but maybe it will be clear when I get the zeta and open the tool.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Just got back from visiting my niece in Worcester (the one at Clark U.). We took her out for Easter Lunch. She is so much more mature than I was at her age. She broke up with her boyfriend last year because he was overbearing and it was getting in the way of her studies. I think I was 40 before I got my head on straight!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

If you know that your legs need to be say 5mm long, you stick them in the 5mm holes and snip.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Be back later..........hope you all had a nice Easter:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List