1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya @glassgrl I watched a couple of more vids (painfully) on the Zeta. Yes, reverse wrap your coil and the legs will line up straight with the juice channels. Lol, Ambition Z said it comes with a squonk pin. That ain't no squonk pin, it's an extra pin for air reduction from what I gathered from other MTLers. Ambition doesn't even MTL so I don't know why he reviewed this. Plus, he still didn't understand why it wasn't a squonk pin. If that wasn't painful enough, the other reviews that I could somewhat understand were done by reviewers heavily sedated or drinking too much coffee. And no one I watched mentioned the length of the coil legs for fitting into the postless deck. I can figure it out but really? Get with it, guys/gals.

Do I need to email Phil and ask him to do a proper review on this? You know he's a diehard MTLer and he will review something if you ask. He actually responds with a thank you.

2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night AUvians...

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Yes it's from the pain that I am so tired.... and maybe a little staying up late:rolleyes:...
    Good night everyone......

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well, eggs are hidden, and baskets are set up :) Our Easter bunny name is Edgar, Madeline knows the deal, and Leah is close :( but still believies :) Happy Easter AU :)
    20190421_022742.jpg
    He gave all the peeps to Janelle, because she can not stand the sound when they are chewing them :lol:

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm still up in the air. Never had crown work, but he said much more extensive than a filling, so we'll see. He also said if you have trouble with cleanings, we'll just numb ya up :thumb:

I really see any way you are going to be disappointed. Yeah, kinda a pain to get set up, but the flavor...…..:icecream::icecream: If no likey, same offer as Karen, will trade just about anything you want for it :)

Also J Haze, remember who I watched. Although maybe foreign language is better :facepalm: Getting ready to check and see if two pins I got are the same as he says his were. Also, going to try my first reverse wrap :blink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! Happy Easter!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..........
    [​IMG]

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Happy Easter everybunny.
    [​IMG]

Doesn't that tool we were talking about for postless decks measure length? I got it but didn't open it. No idea if I even packed it or not.

I find Phil's reviews as painful to watch as the sedated and caffeinated ones. They're good but SO very long. I can't talk about *anything* for an hour straight.

9. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Funny-Pictures-of-Easter-for-Everybody-1.jpg

11. Shawn Hoefer

• List
  12. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Shawn Hoefer

No alpacas in that shot... All goats.

EDIT: Oops responding to wrong response. Still, no alpacas in that shot... All sheep and one llama... who was silent :)

14. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

So that was you making that noise? :p
    j/k. The things I learn here. :)

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yes, but first you need to know what the leg length needs to be. I'm just going to go long and keep trimming till I get it where I want.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Now why would you tell us how great it is then suggest we could hand them over to you? I think you're losing your mind. I might not understand Arabic, Czech, Polish, German or French but I understand reviewers licking their lips:laugh:

17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Not quite sure what the special tool is for then but maybe it will be clear when I get the zeta and open the tool.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Just got back from visiting my niece in Worcester (the one at Clark U.). We took her out for Easter Lunch. She is so much more mature than I was at her age. She broke up with her boyfriend last year because he was overbearing and it was getting in the way of her studies. I think I was 40 before I got my head on straight!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

If you know that your legs need to be say 5mm long, you stick them in the 5mm holes and snip.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Be back later..........hope you all had a nice Easter:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List