1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

And thank you for stepping in for Bill. We have quite a special place here. It feels like family:)

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Get some rest, Blue. How's your thigh doing lately (I can't remember what the condition is called)? I also want to thank you for sending light and prayers to little Nikko.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. I got a text last night from a local bead buyer (she has a shop). Hadn't heard from her for 2 years and NOW she wants a bunch of stuff?!? Can I have more hours in a day please? I better just get my rear in gear cuz I don't want to turn down cash right now.

Blergh. I mean I love it! Going great! :laugh:

Worst part is over sounds like! I've had such sadistic dentists that I'm like you, hadn't gone in years. Why pay someone $$$ for extreme pain? nothankyouveryfuckingmuch I loooove my dentist right now and the hygenist is awesome. He's got this really cool 3D CAD printer and the crown was done in about half hour. Actually I'm thinking about coming back down here just for dental stuff.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Thanks for the Zeta vid @muth! Should be getting the package Monday. I should wait to build it...not going to.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Isn't that a good thing....less stuff to pack. Tell her you're in the midst of moving out of state and if she wants your stuff she'll have to come get it!;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

That a gal, keep it positive:unsure::huh:

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

You got one, too? kewl:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

It's sort of a good thing. Not that much less to pack but it's just a time issue really.

How could I resist? lol

Watching this guy on the Zeta right now. Vid could be a lot shorter if he didn't talk about the Doggy. haha

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Most of the Zeta vids are in a foreign language or with an accent. The only American I found was Ambitious Z and he called the DT a dildo:facepalm:

11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... I see a nap in my near future...........

12. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

So jealous. Naps are the best.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Have you been putting in late hours? Is your condition making you tired? I hope you feel better soon and refreshed from your nap.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

OMG. This guy is soooo annoyed he's making me annoyed. :laugh:

15. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Have a great day, I better go do stuff...the dreaded P-word.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

I haven't had coffee yet and my tanks are dry. Time to get up and shake a leg.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hope it goes smoothly for you today:).....later

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

One last thought before I skoot. @ghost62 mentioned our 4 yr anniversary this month. I just want to say that if a major world catastrophe happened all of you are the people I'd want to be with and trust to survive. And if we can't survive at least @glassgrl and @Lisa66 can make us look pretty.

• Love This! Love This! x 5
    • List
  19. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good evening and oh, ffs! My plans to have a vape playday were foiled when I realized I had another dental appointment at 12:30. Didn't leave the dental school till 3:45. I'm too damn tired to start wrapping coils now. Anyone want to shoot the shit, I'm here......there and everywhere.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List